X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
    Full size replica F13th video game mask! Boner

http://necaonline.com/49743/products...rk-jason-mask/
    I still want the first NES figure. The sculpted one, not the real cloth one. It's super hard to obtain.

The fuck is it about Jason figs that make them so damn popular?

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
      I still want the first NES figure. The sculpted one, not the real cloth one. It's super hard to obtain.
      They usually sell for around $150-$200. Very pricey.

He does glow in the dark though....so I'd say he's worth it.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Hitting stores this week...

Yay....another doll.

Please return to making Jason FIGURES, Neca.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

NECA just revealed this on their Twitter...

MOTHER.....FUCKER!!!!: Yet another fucking doll.

I guess they're done making actual figures. Suck it NECA....

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
            NECA just revealed this on their Twitter...

MOTHER.....FUCKER!!!!: Yet another fucking doll.

I guess they're done making actual figures. Suck it NECA....
            Haven't gone for any of the NECA Mego figures yet, but I like this one. Could be because JL is my fav of the series, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
              Haven't gone for any of the NECA Mego figures yet, but I like this one. Could be because JL is my fav of the series, though.
              IMO, the only Mego "figure" they've done that translates well to that style is the Misfits Fiend. All the others look like shit. Even with their new Snake Plissken... the more in hand photos I see, the more I dislike it.

I have the Mezco Part 6 Jason, so this is easily a pass for me. If I didn't own a Jason from part 6 I might have considered buying this. But what a fucking tease....They do great figures of part 3 and 4 and now it looks like they're finishing the line in this shitty dolly format. I hope I'm wrong...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                IMO, the only Mego "figure" they've done that translates well to that style is the Misfits Fiend. All the others look like shit. Even with their new Snake Plissken... the more in hand photos I see, the more I dislike it.

I have the Mezco Part 6 Jason, so this is easily a pass for me. If I didn't own a Jason from part 6 I might have considered buying this. But what a fucking tease....They do great figures of part 3 and 4 and now it looks like they're finishing the line in this shitty dolly format. I hope I'm wrong...
                I have that Mezco figure too, but I still want this. But yeah I agree, their Mego stuff looks really "meh" to me. But this one looks good I think.

I think they're doing it because they can't just use the exact same legs and torso on every figure like they do with Freddy. They use the same fucking parts and add some stuff. So lazy. I love what Mezco did with COF. Surgeon Freddy, Chef Freddy, Tuxedo Freddy, etc. Shame they lost the license and lost so much money. But I guess that's why NECA is so cheap with their Freddy figures, makes them more dough in the end.

I really want a Roy figure, dammit! I thought about getting Neca's Mego of that, just because he's not available as a figure anywhere unless you can find a custom or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                  I think they're doing it because they can't just use the exact same legs and torso on every figure like they do with Freddy.
                  Probably.

I love what Mezco did with COF. Surgeon Freddy, Chef Freddy, Tuxedo Freddy, etc. Shame they lost the license and lost so much money.
                  The COF line was pretty cool and the figures looked good for the time, but if you compare the Jason parts 3 and 4 Neca did with Mezco's, Neca destroys them, IMO.

I really want a Roy figure, dammit! I thought about getting Neca's Mego of that, just because he's not available as a figure anywhere unless you can find a custom or something.
                  I've seen him in person and he was an easy pass. Clothes are way too baggy, he just looks like shit. Why Neca?

Neca posted this on their Twitter a few days ago...

Major love for the part 6 Jason & guess what? More F13th to come for the 35th anniversary of the original film this Summer. Jason lives!!
                  More dolls? Probably.

Hope I'm wrong.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

I got the Friday The 13th Part 5 Jason in Toys R Us last October and my fiancé got the other 2 NECA ones for me for Christmas. The Friday The 13th Part 2 in the back I got cheap at a convention and the 19 inch a friend was getting rid of and I was more than happy to take. Looking forward to the new NECA figure and hopefully I score some good finds at Monster Mania next week!

Last edited by Fightoffyourdemons; 03-06-2015, 08:44 AM.

Twitter: @kyle_etidiot

Comment

• Looks like the shitty Megos are here to stay. Neca posted some teasers on their Twitter...

The Pamela head sculpt is great, even better than the 25th Anniversary Box set version. Too bad it will be attached to a baggy clothed, dolly Mego body. The young Jason might not look too bad though, since there's little to no clothing.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• This was also announced yesterday:

The slasher from Crystal Lake will be on the loose again soon! Get your first look at the in progress sculpt of the Friday the 13th collectible above! Sideshow Collectibles’ Jason Voorhees – Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format™ Figure will be available just in time for Summer Camp season.

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                          Looks like the shitty Megos are here to stay. Neca posted some teasers on their Twitter...

The Pamela head sculpt is great, even better than the 25th Anniversary Box set version. Too bad it will be attached to a baggy clothed, dolly Mego body. The young Jason might not look too bad though, since there's little to no clothing.
                          Yeah, I was hoping for another Pamela figure. I have the 25th anniversary version, but her ankles are weak. She leans forward quite a bit on her stand.

How is Sideshow able to put out a figure when NECA has the rights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                            How is Sideshow able to put out a figure when NECA has the rights?
                            Neca has the rights to the 7 inch figures. Pretty sure the Sideshow is a 12 inch or up.

Everything else is fair game I guess.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Might as well give up on 7" figs if it ain't Alien, Predator, or Pacific Rim. Really wanted a Mrs. Voorhees figure that doesn't cost a arm and leg plus updated sculpt but here comes more MEGO's..
                              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Still want an Ultimate Jason based on either 4, 6, or 7.

Would bet part 4 as being the most likely candidate.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X