NECA Freddy Krueger Figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evilgrl6 View Post
    Did you find anything yet? I looked on toy wiz and they don't have it up.
    No, they must not be released yet, or even close to it. I've never really looked into figures a lot and I'd assume you could pre-order them, but as HC said, you can't with these as of yet, so they must be awhile off.

This fact will make my cry myself to sleep for some time.
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
      Trust me there are no pre-orders up yet, but I promise to post a link when they are
      Yes! I must have them

Comment

I'm after them all
        Me too, but the Original is the best looking IMO, then DM's/Revenge.

I will be getting them though. I might go stand on the corner for a few nights or something, but I'll get em'!
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
        My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
          No, they must not be released yet, or even close to it. I've never really looked into figures a lot and I'd assume you could pre-order them, but as HC said, you can't with these as of yet, so they must be awhile off.

I will post links so don't worry guys..

I'm sure pre-orders will be available in a couple months, then come out around fallish, but that's just a hypothesis.

Comment

I feel your pain! ...I just picked up this
            [IMG][/IMG]

Hopefully it will hold me til pre-ordering starts.

Comment

Old but good figure lol.

Comment

I will post links so don't worry guys..

I'm sure pre-orders will be available in a couple months, then come out around fallish, but that's just a hypothesis.
                Months? You fuck. You had to post it now. Didn't you..

I feel your pain! ...I just picked up this
                [IMG][/IMG]

Hopefully it will hold me til pre-ordering starts.
                Nicceeee, but, it won't....

My little idiot..

Comment

Old but good figure lol.
                  Well no shit! lol...but I didn't have that one and it was only $12..so...suck it!

Months? You fuck. You had to post it now. Didn't you..

Nicceeee, but, it won't....
                  You're right, I'm already cruising ebay and amazon lol.

Comment

Just wanted to share the pics lol, but they'll be out before you know it even though it's not soon enough lol.

Comment

Just wanted to share the pics lol, but they'll be out before you know it even though it's not soon enough lol.

Yeah it's cool man, only joking. I'm glad you did, I might be able to save up and get them all at once. Mwuahahaha.

My little idiot..

Comment

Yeah it's cool man, only joking. I'm glad you did, I might be able to save up and get them all at once. Mwuahahaha.
                        There ya go bud

Comment

i'm bored....here is a pic of my Krueger collection...its not everything. I'm still unpacking everything. Most of it is my lastest buys and stuff I treat like a baby.

Comment

My favorite Freddy's I have are my sideshows

Comment

My favorite Freddy's I have are my sideshows
                              The much dinero for me But I do okay. I pretty much buy anything that has his face on it. A friend of mine and my tattoo artist have some serious collections. Pinball machines, props from movies.

I have talked to their wives, in case of an accident or...ya know a divorce. I will happily take it off their hands.

Comment

You also have the Invader Zim house set? JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have talked to their wives, in case of an accident or...ya know a divorce. I will happily take it off their hands.

My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X