Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NECA Freddy Krueger Figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Never seen this one before:
    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by oxley View Post
      Never seen this one before:
      Interesting, ALLEYCAT FREDDY. Even has the trash can lid, skelton face and everything.
      Of course you can wait...you can wait because you gotta. I was in Nam...

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by oxley View Post
        You also have the Invader Zim house set? JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



        My invader zim house was a fucking steal! Found it at a dirt mall for $10! I love JV's work.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by D-Nugz! View Post
          Interesting, ALLEYCAT FREDDY. Even has the trash can lid, skelton face and everything.
          I have a Krueger figure with the trash can lid (and no stripes one the sleeves). But it isn't this one.

          Originally posted by Evilgrl6 View Post
          My invader zim house was a fucking steal! Found it at a dirt mall for $10! I love JV's work.

          That's fucking insane....

          I've got a whole tape full of old episodes. It kicks the shit out of Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons etc. None of them have anything on Zim.
          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by oxley View Post
            Never seen this one before:
            I have a spare of this figure

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
              I have a spare of this figure


              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by oxley View Post
                I have a Krueger figure with the trash can lid (and no stripes one the sleeves). But it isn't this one.




                That's fucking insane....

                I've got a whole tape full of old episodes. It kicks the shit out of Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons etc. None of them have anything on Zim.


                Do you read any of Jhonen Vasquez 's comics?

                Comment


                • #38



                  My DVD's/Blu's

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    God like...
                    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by oxley View Post
                      http://www.figures.com/forums/news/1...y-krueger.html

                      Lawl.
                      Look at how shit the remakes figures look.
                      The new Freddy's head looks like a testicle. Fuck, what douchebags thought any of that shit was a good idea?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Might be one of the first series I actually pre-order.
                        http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/hellachris

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          have been covering the new Freddy assortment by NECA everytime a new picture has been released. Each figure that NECA puts out will chronicle a specific scene from each of the Nightmare movies. The newest one, which is pictured below, is from the movie Freddy's Revenge. It depicts Fred with dagger-like blades coming out of his fingertips. Due out this August the figure will Include 2 heads, 2 right hands, & a removable hat. Other figures included in the set are from the movies; ANOES,ANOES 3ream Warriorr and ANOES 4: Dream Master. Be sure to check out the links below for details as well as pictures

                          FUCK YES! I am like so excited hahahaha

                          So, question is...when will the pre-order start?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Evilgrl6 View Post
                            So, question is...when will the pre-order start?
                            I'm probably going to wait for these to hit Toys R Us shelves. I'm pretty sure they will be carrying them, and most likely will be cheaper in stores. ($15 tops)


                            My DVD's/Blu's

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Evilgrl6 View Post
                              have been covering the new Freddy assortment by NECA everytime a new picture has been released. Each figure that NECA puts out will chronicle a specific scene from each of the Nightmare movies. The newest one, which is pictured below, is from the movie Freddy's Revenge. It depicts Fred with dagger-like blades coming out of his fingertips. Due out this August the figure will Include 2 heads, 2 right hands, & a removable hat. Other figures included in the set are from the movies; ANOES,ANOES 3ream Warriorr and ANOES 4: Dream Master. Be sure to check out the links below for details as well as pictures

                              FUCK YES! I am like so excited hahahaha

                              So, question is...when will the pre-order start?
                              Link to picture?
                              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by oxley View Post
                                Link to picture?
                                http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=1&itemid=17189

                                or

                                http://www.horrorbid.com/forum/viewt...?f=259&t=13276

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X