NECA Freddy Krueger Figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen this one before:
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
      Interesting, ALLEYCAT FREDDY. Even has the trash can lid, skelton face and everything.
      Of course you can wait...you can wait because you gotta. I was in Nam...

Comment

You also have the Invader Zim house set? JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My invader zim house was a fucking steal! Found it at a dirt mall for $10! I love JV's work.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Nugz! View Post
          Interesting, ALLEYCAT FREDDY. Even has the trash can lid, skelton face and everything.
          I have a Krueger figure with the trash can lid (and no stripes one the sleeves). But it isn't this one.

Originally posted by Evilgrl6 View Post
          My invader zim house was a fucking steal! Found it at a dirt mall for $10! I love JV's work.

That's fucking insane....

I've got a whole tape full of old episodes. It kicks the shit out of Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons etc. None of them have anything on Zim.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          My little idiot..

Comment

I have a spare of this figure

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
              I have a spare of this figure

My little idiot..

Comment

I have a Krueger figure with the trash can lid (and no stripes one the sleeves). But it isn't this one.

That's fucking insane....

I've got a whole tape full of old episodes. It kicks the shit out of Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons etc. None of them have anything on Zim.

Do you read any of Jhonen Vasquez 's comics?

Comment

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

God like...

My little idiot..

Comment

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/1...y-krueger.html

Lawl.
                      Look at how shit the remakes figures look.
                      The new Freddy's head looks like a testicle. Fuck, what douchebags thought any of that shit was a good idea?

Comment

Might be one of the first series I actually pre-order.
                        http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/hellachris

Comment

have been covering the new Freddy assortment by NECA everytime a new picture has been released. Each figure that NECA puts out will chronicle a specific scene from each of the Nightmare movies. The newest one, which is pictured below, is from the movie Freddy's Revenge. It depicts Fred with dagger-like blades coming out of his fingertips. Due out this August the figure will Include 2 heads, 2 right hands, & a removable hat. Other figures included in the set are from the movies; ANOES,ANOES 3ream Warriorr and ANOES 4: Dream Master. Be sure to check out the links below for details as well as pictures

FUCK YES! I am like so excited hahahaha

So, question is...when will the pre-order start?

Comment

I'm probably going to wait for these to hit Toys R Us shelves. I'm pretty sure they will be carrying them, and most likely will be cheaper in stores. ($15 tops)

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

have been covering the new Freddy assortment by NECA everytime a new picture has been released. Each figure that NECA puts out will chronicle a specific scene from each of the Nightmare movies. The newest one, which is pictured below, is from the movie Freddy's Revenge. It depicts Fred with dagger-like blades coming out of his fingertips. Due out this August the figure will Include 2 heads, 2 right hands, & a removable hat. Other figures included in the set are from the movies; ANOES,ANOES 3ream Warriorr and ANOES 4: Dream Master. Be sure to check out the links below for details as well as pictures

FUCK YES! I am like so excited hahahaha

Link to picture?

My little idiot..

Comment

Link to picture?
                                http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=1&itemid=17189

or

http://www.horrorbid.com/forum/viewt...?f=259&t=13276

Comment

Working...
                                X