NECA Freddy Krueger Figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW

thats incredible geeking out to get all of these plus the new evil dead ones.

Comment

From Toyfair! http://toyfair2012.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=653

Coming in September...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Why do they gotta do this to me!?!

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Wow, those are awesome! Wish I could get one of those.
            *insert something creative here*

Comment

Those figures are awesome. I wasn't expecting more Freddy's for some reason but they definitely need to keep em comin. The part 3 figure is what the fuck is up though!

Comment

The NECA figures look amazing .
                Horror Warehouse

Comment

I have the first four and they are absolutely flawless figures! I can't wait to get more! This is like a Freddy fan's wet dream!

Comment

We have got the first four instock aswell and they look like great figures.

My mate says there great. I wonder if they will go all the way till new nightmare. I would really love a freddys dead figure, i know, i know not manys favorite part but i love it.

Wish someone would do a half decent realistic looking freddy mask but that doesn't cost the earth.

I should have a video up with a good camera of the first figure soon, will do all in the series. Not sure if im going to be speaking on the videos, i have a mumbly Scottish accent lol, so maybe just music and high quality pics and videos of each figure.
                    Horror Warehouse

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                      http://www.figures.com/forums/news/1...y-krueger.html

Lawl.
                      Look at how shit the remakes figures look.
                      Yeah the older ones from the original Nightmare On Elm Street look better to me for some reason
                      " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

We done a video with some pictures of the NECA Freddy Krueger figure from the original. Best viewed full screen. I will be doing more soon and putting up some of the images on the site. Hope you guys like, im trying to get better at the videos.

[YOUTUBE]8TAMJ3MRqHk[/YOUTUBE]
                        Horror Warehouse

Comment

Did the NECA Series 2 Freddy Krueger Dream Warriors Figure shoot today. As always video is best played fullscreen. Ill put the pics up soon on their own.

[YOUTUBE]BuV73rN9oCo[/YOUTUBE]
                          Horror Warehouse

Comment

They absolutely HAVE to do one of Jason next.

What's with Freddy's chest, though? Are my offspring coming out of him or something. It looks weird.

Comment

Jason Part 3 figure is due out from NECA sometime this year.

I will do a video when we first get our hands on one.
                              Horror Warehouse

Comment

Since Neca's NES Jason sold so well, it now looks like we could be getting an 8 bit Freddy!

From Neca's Twitter....

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 1h

Hockey puck shouldn't have all the glory. I had an equally crappy game too. Doesn't anyone remember?

And for those who don't remember, here's what he looked like in the game...

^Package it like the NES Jason and I'm sold!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Working...
                                X