NECA Freddy Krueger Figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECA Freddy Krueger Figures

I figured this needed it's own thread since there is a beautiful line coming out.

Last edited by Horror Chase; 04-15-2011, 11:16 PM.

So Sick!
    sigpic

Comment

When are these coming out? Where will they be available and a rough price cost? I'm guessing around $100 - $150.

I NEED the bursting Dream Masters Soul chest. I'd bend over for that!
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
        When are these coming out? Where will they be available and a rough price cost? I'm guessing around $100 - $150.

I NEED the bursting Dream Masters Soul chest. I'd bend over for that!
        Agreed! I hope they dont cost that much.
        sigpic

Comment

Guys they're only 7" figures by NECA, and they usually cost $15-$20 a piece so definitely affordable .

But yes the sculpts for them are amazing, hope they do the same with Jason soon .

I'll post a few pics from Toy Fair in a sec as well.
          Last edited by Horror Chase; 04-15-2011, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
            Guys they're only 7" figures by NECA, and they usually cost $15-$20 a piece so definitely affordable .

But yes the sculpts for them are amazing, hope they do the same with Jason soon .
            Only 7"? I'd love a nice 18" of the chest bursting. I'm still getting it though!
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Only 7"? I'd love a nice 18" of the chest bursting. I'm still getting it though!
              I would just like to see a classic 18" if nothing else lol, but I love 7" figures and have a shit load of 7" horror figures so these guys will fit right it , but I have a lot of 18"ers too and more are welcome haha.

But hey new pics added enjoy.

Comment

Ohh my GOD! This is amazing. When are they getting realeased? Can you pre-order? FUCKKKK!!!!!!!

TELL MEEEE!!!!!!

I'm Googling this delish shit.

Comment

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/1...y-krueger.html

Lawl.
                  Look at how shit the remakes figures look.

Comment

No pre-orders are up yet, but I'll be sure to post a link when there is, and yes I have the remake figures lol..

The burnt remake one is actually ok in person but not a huge fan of the look mainly just bought cuz I'm a big horror figure collector and a completest

Comment

Ohh my GOD! This is amazing. When are they getting realeased? Can you pre-order? FUCKKKK!!!!!!!

TELL MEEEE!!!!!!

I'm Googling this delish shit.
                      Did you find anything yet? I looked on toy wiz and they don't have it up.

Comment

These figures are fantastic. They look exactly like how Freddy looks in the films.

I'm not one to usually buy figurines but I'm getting these. It doesn't matter how big they are.

The Dream Master figure and the one with the stretched arms are bad ass.

Comment

No pre-orders are up yet, but I'll be sure to post a link when there is, and yes I have the remake figures lol..

The burnt remake one is actually ok in person but not a huge fan of the look mainly just bought cuz I'm a big horror figure collector and a completest
                          It looks so bad, but that's the films fault, not the figures.

And yeah I just did a quick Google, couldn't find anything. These are killer though, I'm after the out stretched arms one the most. Oh man, if I get it there will be many sleepless nights. It's things like this that make me think humanity has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilgrl6 View Post
                            Did you find anything yet? I looked on toy wiz and they don't have it up.
                            Trust me there are no pre-orders up yet, but I promise to post a link when they are

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                              These figures are fantastic. They look exactly like how Freddy looks in the films.

I'm not one to usually buy figurines but I'm getting these. It doesn't matter how big they are.

The Dream Master figure and the one with the stretched arms are bad ass.
                              I am a big collector, and you're absolutely right about the sculpts being perfect.

It looks so bad, but that's the films fault, not the figures.

And yeah I just did a quick Google, couldn't find anything. These are killer though, I'm after the out stretched arms one the most. Oh man, if I get it there will be many sleepless nights. It's things like this that make me think humanity has a chance.
                              I'm after them all

Comment

Working...
                              X