X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween 1 & 2 posters signed by John Carpenter

Halloween blu-ray signed by John Carpenter

Rob Zombie's Halloween dvd signed by Malcolm McDowell

Kane Hodder, Robert Englund, Lance Henriksen, and Stan Lee autobiographies all autographed...

A whole assload of 8 x 10 autographs from horror actors and actresses from the '30's all the way up to the present....
    sigpic

Comment

Here are a few things I have out. In the middle of move so dont have everything up and ready.

Linnea Quigley's Tank top she wore in Creepozoids and a sock she wore in Night of the Demons. Both signed.

11x17 Signed by George Romero, Judith Ridley, Judith O'dea, Bill HInzman, Russ Steiner and Charles Craig

Original International poster for Savage Streets signed by Linda Blair and Linnea Quigley.

Original Halloween 5 poster signed by Danielle Harris and George Wilbur

Original Night of the Demons poster signed by Linnea Quigley, Kevin Tenney, Alvin Alexis, Allison Barron and Jill Terashita

Original Hellraiser 3 poster signed by Doug Bradley

Repro poster for Rob Zombie H2 signed by Danielle Harris

Brain Damage original poster signed by Frank Henenlotter

11x17 Frankenhooker signed by Frank Henenlotter, Charlotte Helkemp and James Lorinz

Theater Promo Mask For F13 New Blood signed John Carl Buechler and Kane Hodder

Original Popcorn poster signed by Jill Schoelen

Hobgoblins Dvd poster signed by Rick Sloane, Kelly Palmer, Tom Bartlett, Steve Boggs

Original Rerelease poster Exorcist signed by Linda Blair

Original Haloween 4 poster

Sleepaway camp 3 standee signed by Jill Terashita

Return of the Living Dead 3 standee signed by Melinda Clarke

Original Day of the Dead poster signed by George Romero, Tom Savini and Joe PIlato

Original Friday the 13th poster signed by Betsy Palmer and Adrienne King

Night of the Demons standee signed by Kevin Tenney, Alvin Alexis, Allison Barron, Linnea Quigley and Jill Terashita

Original Return of the Living Dead Poster Signed by Don Calfa, Linnea Quigley, Beverly Randolph, Thom Matthews, Jewel Sheppard, Brian Peck,Allan Trautman and John Philbin

Much more to come just need more time.

Recently Watched:
      1. ChopperChicks in Zombietown 8/10
      2. Day of the Dead (romero) 10/10
      3. Clownhouse 9/10
      4. Chopping Mall 9/10
      5. Fright Night 10/10
      http://jasoncholera.dvdaf.com/owned

Comment

* Updated 3/26/2012 With Pics*
        Some new additions I got this past weekend at Horror Hound Columbus, OH.

Horror:

Scott Glosserman & Nathan Baesel

Gunnar Hansen

Marilyn Burns

Doug Bradley

Danielle Harris

Danielle Harris (Motor City Nightmares 2011)

Steve Dash

Amy Steel

Amy Steel, Steve Dash, Harry Manfredini

Judith O'dea

Cerina Vincent

Tyler Mane

Scout Taylor-Compton

Tony Todd, Kane Hodder, Danielle Harris (Motor City Nightmares 2011)

Gunnar Hansen (Fright-Rags special)

J.D. Feigelson

Not pictured... Maybe soon if I feel up to it lol...
        Heather Langencamp signed Never Sleep Again poster
        Jenna Jameson signed Calendar
        Jeff Zornow signed Halloween 11 x 17 print
        Aaron Lewis signed CD booklet
        Gary Sheffield signed baseball
        Tayshaun Prince signed Pistons hat
        Joe Dumars signed basketball card (2)
        David Robinson signed basketball card
        Chris Osgood Hockey card

Comment

I own a bunch of autographed photos from assorted sci-fi & horror stars, and I have a machette autographed by Kane Hodder.

Comment

This year

Lynn Lowry signed my "Shivers" poster a few months ago, as well as my SE I Drink Your Blood.

Sweet, sweet Traci

The exotic beaut, Pacula
            There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
            No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post

Sweet, sweet Traci
              Out of all the signed shit I've seen, I'd have just this one.

The last person who signed something for me was Karl Urban...on a $100 bill, which I spent.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy View Post
                Out of all the signed shit I've seen, I'd have just this one.
                Dude, she was perfection in the flesh. Flawless, like she was about to do a scene Time's been good to her.

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

I got to meet Veronica Carlson today who co-starred in serveral Hammer horror films including Dracula Has Risen From The Grave and Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed. She was really sweet. I had her sign my original German poster for FMBD

(sorry for the small sig in the pic, she was really cautious not to disturb any of the graphics on the poster)

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                    I got to meet Veronica Carlson today who co-starred in serveral Hammer horror films including Dracula Has Risen From The Grave and Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed. She was really sweet. I had her sign my original German poster for FMBD

(sorry for the small sig in the pic, she was really cautious not to disturb any of the graphics on the poster)
                    Completely awesome. I've met very few who've been considerate enough not to scribble all over cover art.

Comment

I have several books signed by Jack Ketchum,Peter Straub, Clive Barker and Ed Lee

I also have Bob Nystrom game used stick signed ny the entire 82-83 New York Islanders.
                      sigpicMy , What big teeth you have.

Comment

:P

"Even a wrist that is strong and firm, and holds up straight by day may become limp when the moon is full."

Comment

Working...
                        X