Tell me this is not the most badass Godzilla figure ever made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me this is not the most badass Godzilla figure ever made

I'm not even gonna describe it. All I'll say is that they made an entire video with it replicating his movements in the movies, all stop-motion style. They even have him swimming for Christ sakes! Just.....LOOK!

[YOUTUBE]FXm1PkxNCww[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-69500-G...940041&sr=1-25
    Last edited by ObeySleepConform; 09-25-2011, 02:50 AM.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

That is pretty cool

Comment

Sweet figure! Probably the most articulation out of every Godzilla figure i've seen, but as being the most badass G figure ever.....not so much!

MY DVD/BLU COLLECTIONhttp://morts-vivants.dvdaf.com

Comment

That is pretty awesome, but I prefer King Ghidorah ^.^

Comment

O.O

That's awesome.
          sigpic

Comment

That's amazing! I want one! Might use my Xmas money to buy one
            The twisted mind behind The Site That Dripped Blood...

Comment

It is pretty cool
              " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X