Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First image of Neca's new Jason The Final Chapter figure!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First image of Neca's new Jason The Final Chapter figure!

http://www.horrorbid.com/forum/viewt...?f=259&t=19354

With the amazing job Neca did on their recent Freddys, I can't wait to see how these turn out.

My DVD's/Blu's

Amazing! Part IV Jason. I can't wait to see the finished figure. I have the Mezco version but it's never seemed film-accurate to me.

Comment

!!!! KICK ASS. I had my fingers crossed one of the Jason figures for this year would be from part 4. My personal favorite F13th!

Comment

Wow, that's awesome!

I wish Neca would get the rights to a few other films as well...some horror figures that haven't been made yet: Fright Night, The Shining, etc.,...
        sigpic

Comment

Very cool
          " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad View Post
            Amazing! Part IV Jason. I can't wait to see the finished figure. I have the Mezco version but it's never seemed film-accurate to me.
            Yeah, the Mezco Jasons are decent (I have the part 3, 6, and JGTH) but a little on the cartoony side.

Neca's will look a hell of a lot better. And if they do decide to make a part 3, 6, and a Jason Goes To hell, I'll most likely be selling my Mezco versions.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Can't wait to see more and hopefully they come out as nice as the NOES figs.

Also can't wait for the ED2 line, glad to see NECA giving horror attention again .

Comment

That's pretty freaking sweet. I can't wait for the rest of the figures to be released. I'm really impressed with what NECA has come up with. NECA does a fantastic job. Kudos to NECA!

Comment

Part 3 Jason in June! http://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.co...es-part-3.html

So that's parts 3 and 4 confirmed, and it sounds like there's more to come... FUCK YES!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                    Part 3 Jason in June! http://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.co...es-part-3.html

So that's parts 3 and 4 confirmed, and it sounds like there's more to come... FUCK YES!
                    Awesome! And that's the seven inch format?
                    sigpic

Comment

Very cool!

Really liking that Part 3 Jason figure. And even though I don't usually go looking to buy figures, that just looks too good to pass by.

Comment

Originally posted by Creature Features View Post
                        Awesome! And that's the seven inch format?
                        Yeah, it's 7 inch.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Here's a picture of their Part 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
                            Here's a picture of their Part 3.

Beat you to it! Go back a page.

There's actually some dipshit on Sideshow's forums who swears this is from part 4....

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Shit my bad bro =/

And wrong clothes to be part 4 haha

Comment

Working...
                              X