Christopher Lee as The Mummy 12" Figure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher Lee as The Mummy 12" Figure

My latest creation for Distinctive Dummies. Christopher Lee as Kharis from Hammers 1959 The Mummy (My favourite Mummy movie)

Uploaded at Picoodle.com

Uploaded at Picoodle.com

Uploaded at Picoodle.com

Uploaded at Picoodle.com
    Every time I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain. Doh!!

Very cool indeed! You should do a nasty version, based on the scene where the Mummy rises from the swamp.

Comment

Nice!
      sigpic

Comment

nice eye detail

Comment

beautiful, both the figure and the box, as always.

Wes Craven, RIP
          1939-2015

Comment

That is very cool looking

Comment

Thanks folks. Very happy how this one came out

Comment

Christopher Lee was never a real mummy (although his old ass looks like one now). Arnold Vosloo was much better in the role of the mummy and he owned that shit. As far as I'm concerned, the 1999 version and its sequels are the only mummy movies that are legit. All the rest are boring, old, creaky, and stupid. Plus, it's the only one with special effects that are worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai
                  ^
                  Wtf has that got to do with the price of halubut in Romania? This thread is about a guy showing off his model making, not which mummy based films you hate.
                  Guessing he's either FridayFan, Klownz' old stalker or one of the other previously-banned trolls.

Oh, and great model. Makes me want to check out the movie.
                  57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis View Post
                    Christopher Lee was never a real mummy (although his old ass looks like one now). Arnold Vosloo was much better in the role of the mummy and he owned that shit. As far as I'm concerned, the 1999 version and its sequels are the only mummy movies that are legit. All the rest are boring, old, creaky, and stupid. Plus, it's the only one with special effects that are worth a damn.
                    Although I enjoyed the modern Mummy films they were nothing more than Indiana Jones style adventure movies. And while it had great special effects Hammer never needed that much in that department. Their Mummy was based on top class acting, fantastic sets and a great suspensful story. I am guessing I have underpants older than Oasis so I take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                      Guessing he's either FridayFan, Klownz' old stalker or one of the other previously-banned trolls.

Oh, and great model. Makes me want to check out the movie.
                      You'd really enjoy it Puf. Probably my favorite Mummy film...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        You'd really enjoy it Puf. Probably my favorite Mummy film...
                        Maybe I'll check it out when I get Netflix.
                        57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by resinpirate View Post
                          Although I enjoyed the modern Mummy films they were nothing more than Indiana Jones style adventure movies. And while it had great special effects Hammer never needed that much in that department. Their Mummy was based on top class acting, fantastic sets and a great suspensful story. I am guessing I have underpants older than Oasis so I take his comments with a pinch of salt.
                          I just seriously lost my shit. Hilariously true.

Great figure by the way!
                          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Working...
                          X