Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neca SDCC 2013

Some goodies at Neca's booth...

So much shit I wanna get, but that Keaton Batman is at the top of the list. Looks amazing.

Ed 209, Gremlins, 1/4 scale Dutch, Aliens..... Neca is gonna rape my wallet!

My DVD's/Blu's

Thats fucking awesome. Some of those are totally killer!!!!

They also have a new Jason figure and a classic Freddy one too. Both I'm not too fussed on. They look a bit cheap. Which is a shame, and unlike Neca.

These ones look killer though, gotta get me some of those Alien ones.
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
      They also have a new Jason figure and a classic Freddy one too. Both I'm not too fussed on. They look a bit cheap. Which is a shame, and unlike Neca.
      You talking about this one?

It does look pretty shitty... Popeye?

I do like their SDCC exclusive Jason, though.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Thanks for the pics Trav, a lot of shit I'd love to get. That Freddy looks horrendous..
        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
          You talking about this one?

It does look pretty shitty... Popeye?

I do like their SDCC exclusive Jason, though.
          Nah thats not the Freddy one I was talking about, that face is still poorly done though.

That Jason one is pretty cool!!

Here are the Neca ones I meant (they aren't 'final').

http://necaonline.com/43617/products..._medium=social

Freddy looks fat.

http://necaonline.com/43609/products..._medium=social

And Jason just looks poorly made.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
            I didn't even know about these. Yeah, they suck.

Not a fan of dolls.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Working...
            X