Predator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predator

It's my Second favourite Movie of all time (my name gives a clue to my First!)... PREDATOR! Action / Sci-Fi / Horror! Arnold! The Jungle! BIG GUNS! And 'One Ugly MotherFucker'! What else could you ask for in a movie?! I was never a fan of the sequel or THAT movie that Paul W. Anderson made. Any thoughts?

Last edited by Bill Carson; 11-11-2006, 05:39 AM.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

Good flick, there's no doubt - but I'm one of the minority that enjoys the sequel more.
    Brilliant action sequences throughout, and the Ahnuld quotes are remarkably funny at times.
    Even that chick got on the act.

"Da Bluud was on da leeebes."

Comment

I really Enjoy that movie but i also like Predator 2 cause i you get to see more of the Predator plus i really love the ending when Glover is on there ship just seeing all those Predators appear is bad ass and the one that throws him the gun is kool it rocks i got it in my dvd collection .

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n105/

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n105/socialuniform/1ugly9xn

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
        Good flick, there's no doubt - but I'm one of the minority that enjoys the sequel more.
        Brilliant action sequences throughout, and the Ahnuld quotes are remarkably funny at times.

haha...I remember that huge debate you had years ago about why the sequel is superior to the original. I can't remember who you were debating with?

regardless, Predator is and will always be one badass action movie. the sequel was damn fine as well. and would love to see a true Predator 3. the AvP movie wasn't too terrible as simply being a popcorn flick to kill an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post

The 2nd one was badass. I think the reason why I like the first more is because I enjoy the Predator more. Now the second one had some funny lines as well.

"Want some candy?"

"Herb I think there somebody in the bathroom"

Myspace

Comment

"stick around!"

Comment

Originally posted by crazygrusem View Post
              "stick around!"
              "I aint got time to bleed"

"If it bleeds we can kill it"

Myspace

Comment

awesome movie one of arnie's best!

Comment

Both Predator movies are fantastic. I like the first slightly more than the sequel, but the sequel is damn good, too. I'd really like to see a third in the series, but the chances of the happening look to be slim to none....

Comment

Good fun movie that for me is the benchmark for the most manly-movie ever made (yes yes there are several old west movies that could claim that benchmark. But they don't have an Alien and Apollo Creed do they?)
                    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."

- Frankenstein's Monster.

Comment

Great film. Very enjoyable with great action sequences followed by suspenseful scenes followed by intense chases and battles between Dutch and the Predator.

Well acted, well written with great fun all around.

As for Predator 3, take a look under my avatar.

Comment

Both Predators kick equal amounts of ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Carson View Post
                          It's my Second favourite Movie of all time (my name gives a clue to my First!)... PREDATOR! Action / Sci-Fi / Horror! Arnold! The Jungle! BIG GUNS! And 'One Ugly MotherFucker'! What else could you ask for in a movie?! I was never a fan of the sequel or THAT movie that Paul W. Anderson made. Any thoughts?

Excellent fucking sigs bro!

I love the Predator. Great film also has some very great lines in it to.

"Stick around"
                          "Run! Go! Get to the chopper!"
                          "Here I am, Kill me! I'm here, Kill me! Do it Now!!

Very thankful they released a special edition of this a few years ago, that was descent.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaCenobite View Post
                            Excellent fucking sigs bro!
                            Thank you ImaCenobite! I'm feeling more and more welcome here at BD!
                            "When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

Comment

Originally posted by mardigian View Post
                              haha...I remember that huge debate you had years ago about why the sequel is superior to the original. I can't remember who you were debating with?
                              Some cunt.

Originally posted by mardigian View Post

regardless, Predator is and will always be one badass action movie. the sequel was damn fine as well. and would love to see a true Predator 3. the AvP movie wasn't too terrible as simply being a popcorn flick to kill an hour.
                              A true Pred 3 would be ideal. The apparent storyline for AvP2 sounds awful.
                              AvP was a better movie the second time around. It still didnt make a whole lot of sense with some areas(ie. Alien Gestation was so sporadic, and noone seemed to that bothered by the fact they were in the coldest place on Earth yet they were unaffected while wearing a Tee) but it was fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X