No announcement yet.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNG wasn't just bad, but it was tedious and just fucking dull. I sat through the entire thing. It was so bad. I try to even forget it's part of the franchise.

3D was oscar worthy in contrast

Comment

• I doubt I'll ever seen TNG in it's entirety, unless I just say fuck it & add it to the collection, which is something I'm highly doubtful will happen.

I absolutely hate the look of Leatherface in this. Easily the worst design he's ever been given.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myerszilla View Post
        I doubt I'll ever seen TNG in it's entirety, unless I just say fuck it & add it to the collection, which is something I'm highly doubtful will happen.
        I wouldn't buy it even if it was in a dollar bin.

If someone gave it to me, I'd throw it away.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• That's how I feel. I just can't bring myself to want to watch it. I'll still agree TCM 3D was bad, but Jesus....TNG can literally classify as one of the top 3 worst movies of all time.

On a side note, though, I never thought I'd be saying this but I love TCM 2. After revisiting it, & watching it a couple times, there's just too much I've found that's lovable about this movie for me to ever condemn it again. I also like part 3, even though it's a more by the numbers type of movie.

Parts 2 & 3 may not be better than the original, or the greatest slasher movies ever, but they are far better than TNG. I'd gladly watch either of them before torturing myself with TNG.

Comment

That's how I feel. I just can't bring myself to want to watch it. I'll still agree TCM 3D was bad, but Jesus....TNG can literally classify as one of the top 3 worst movies of all time.

On a side note, though, I never thought I'd be saying this but I love TCM 2. After revisiting it, & watching it a couple times, there's just too much I've found that's lovable about this movie for me to ever condemn it again. I also like part 3, even though it's a more by the numbers type of movie.

Parts 2 & 3 may not be better than the original, or the greatest slasher movies ever, but they are far better than TNG. I'd gladly watch either of them before torturing myself with TNG.
            TNG is not one of the 3 worst movies ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
              TNG is not one of the 3 worst movies ever made.
              I agree it's not even in the top 100

Myerszilla needs to go to netflix and start watching the shitty horror movies they have on there.

TNG is a masterpiece compared to some horror movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post

Myerszilla needs to go to netflix and start watching the shitty horror movies they have on there.

I wasn't being literal, it was just an over-exaggeration to further assess how shitty TNG is. Trust me, I've seen some very, very shitty horror movies, both low budget & mainstream. I've seen thousands & thousands.

Comment

I wasn't being literal, it was just an over-exaggeration to further assess how shitty TNG is. Trust me, I've seen some very, very shitty horror movies, both low budget & mainstream. I've seen thousands & thousands.
                  That's a lot of movies.

How about you watch it? Instead of just saying how bad it is? Its like 90 minutes, just do it for fucks sake.

edit

its bad, yeah... but I think matthew mcconaughey is absolutely fucking awesome in TNG.

Comment

I've seen thousands & thousands.
                    The fuck you have boy, the fuck you have.

[YOUTUBE]JaAd8OuwwPk[/YOUTUBE]
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                    My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                      That's a lot of movies.

How about you watch it? Instead of just saying how bad it is? Its like 90 minutes, just do it for fucks sake.

edit

its bad, yeah... but I think matthew mcconaughey is absolutely fucking awesome in TNG.
                      I probably will whenever the chance arises. I've seen every Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street & Friday the 13th movie, and there are are entries in both that are about as bad as what I've seen from TNG, so it probably wouldn't hurt none.

Comment

• I wouldn't torture myself with TNG. U can't hide the nastiness of a turd and TNG is just that.

Comment

• Well, I did look on Youtube to see if anyone had uploaded the whole "film," couldn't find it, and I'm not about to go out of my way trying to find somewhere to buy it from.

But, I would like to add TCM 2 & III to the collection asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post

Ain't nobody got time for that, now remixed.

[YOUTUBE]po3jPq5LT0g[/YOUTUBE]
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post

Yeah I call bullshit on his claim as well.
                              Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post

Depends on the criteria you're judging it on. Are there worse movies made for $1000, over at Asylum studios, and the like? Of course. TNG doesn't fall into that category though.

Comment

Working...
                                X