The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Franchise

Don't you think the old texas chainsaw massacre films sucked bad? You know, texas chainsaw massacre 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: The Next Generation. The Next Generation my @$$! It was exactly the same as the others. All of these films were the same except the second one. And on the first one, you would be looking at a girl screaming for like, ten minutes!

Do you all agree? All of the texas chainsaw massacre films suck!

(Except for the two newest ones)
    What's that? - Resident Evil, Guard in the 'laser hallway'
    I beat you! - The final boy killed in the second segement of 'Creepshow'
    I want to play a game - Jigsaw, Saw
    Oh! Fucking Hell! Oh! He's got an arm off, get him! - Shaun, Shaun of the Dead
    My Saw Site

No, I don't. You must be insane.

Comment

TCM: The Next Generation is the 4th you idiot, not the fifth. There is no 5. And the remake wasn't that great. Didn't try hard enough. Thankfully the prequel did.

Comment

Originally posted by licata1708 View Post

No, I don't. You must be insane.
        I agree. Cheers.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

No, I don't agree with you... you bloody communist. How can you say the original sucked, have you ever seen it...

Let me guess.... your under the age of 14, and love every sequel and prequel that's come out in the last 4 years?

Yep....that's in chapter 9, verse 10. "Thall shalt not fuck with Raptor Jesus"

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Comment

it took guts to bash TCM in a new thread. but you are so wrong it hurts my brain.

it's pretty well the most influential american horror movie of all time. and it is yummy in my tummy.

that is all.

Infini-tropolis I the blood & the blade

Comment

You will find very few that agree with you. TCM is a great film.

Comment

I can understand not liking 2-4 but the original. Are you serious? You gotta be trying to piss people off. You cant have that bad of taste. Its not fuckin possible

Comment

Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                  I can understand not liking 2-4 but the original. Are you serious? You gotta be trying to piss people off. You cant have that bad of taste. Its not fuckin possible
                  That or its some little kid that likes movies like Stay Alive and Grudge 2.

Saying TCM sucked is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. 3 and 4 sucked but thats about it as far as this franchise is concerened.
                  Last edited by SlayerX; 01-04-2007, 03:21 PM.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

Originally posted by live or die View Post
                    Don't you think the old texas chainsaw massacre films sucked bad? You know, texas chainsaw massacre 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: The Next Generation. The Next Generation my @$$! It was exactly the same as the others. All of these films were the same except the second one. And on the first one, you would be looking at a girl screaming for like, ten minutes!

I Don't know if your a true horror fan but if you are then you must like Texas Chainsaw massacre .

Comment

Originally posted by Room 237 View Post
                      it took guts to bash TCM in a new thread
                      This is excatly what I thought when I read the the opening message. I thought 'What the fuck is wrong with you?' When you put in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre film. YOU WANT TO SEE LIMBS FLYING, FREAKS YELLING, AND CHAINSAW'S BEING ROCKED ABOVE HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like it don't watch it. Also the guy above me was right. There was 1,2,3. The remake and the prequel. That's only 4 movies and a remake. Learn your shit before you bash it dumbass. LONG LIVE LEATHERFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Just Remember...

sigpic

I'll be Watching you

Comment

Retitled and moved to franchise.

Originally posted by Room 237 View Post
                        it took guts to bash TCM in a new thread
                        No just foolish ignorance. I kid.

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is arguably the greatest horror movie of all time, I found the second to be cheesy fun albeit a bit slow at times. But of course no need to argue and debate the original films greatness, it's just a fact. And yeah, i'd agree three and four both suck.
                        Infini-Tropolis.com

Comment

Originally posted by live or die View Post

The only thing I would agree with is if some one said you were a complete moron with shit taste.

TCM 74 is one of the greatest all time horrors. While 2 is just really a goofy sequel its fun as hell and amusing to watch.

TCM: NG is pretty good the rest I havent seen.

I will always remember every time I see a post by you that you have some of the shittiest taste most likley on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelz View Post
                            This is excatly what I thought when I read the the opening message. I thought 'What the fuck is wrong with you?' When you put in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre film. YOU WANT TO SEE LIMBS FLYING, FREAKS YELLING, AND CHAINSAW'S BEING ROCKED ABOVE HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like it don't watch it. Also the guy above me was right. There was 1,2,3. The remake and the prequel. That's only 4 movies and a remake. Learn your shit before you bash it dumbass. LONG LIVE LEATHERFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            actually, there was 1,2,3, the Next Generation aka Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Remake, and the prequel.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                              actually, there was 1,2,3, the Next Generation aka Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Remake, and the prequel.
                              Well I missed, that one...Did it suck? (Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
                              Just Remember...

sigpic

I'll be Watching you

Comment

Working...
                              X