Silent Night, Deadly Night Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
    I ordered the first two films on a singe DVD for eight bucks a while back but the lousy seller didn't come through with the transaction and soon after the price on it skyrocketed. I havent' been to a video store to rent movies in about two years but should look around to see if a few of them that once had it still do (doubtful as most places have cleared out their VHS collections).
    Sounds like my situation. I had a seller selling it brand new for only 10 bucks and he had it listed wrong and it was actually out of stock. Bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
      Sounds like my situation. I had a seller selling it brand new for only 10 bucks and he had it listed wrong and it was actually out of stock. Bitches.
      Same here. I was lucky to find a used copy of the Part 1 & 2 double feature at FYE for $7.99 though.
      www.filmsthatwitnessmadness.com

HELP FUND OUR FEATURE FILM!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveG View Post
        Same here. I was lucky to find a used copy of the Part 1 & 2 double feature at FYE for $7.99 though.
        Every time I go to FYE, Suncoast, or a closing down store, I look for it. No luck yet. Even the VHS is 50 bucks.

Comment

• The first was the best... the kinda sucked.

Comment

• i have both movies on one dvd but this one was retarded! I'm never gonna watch this movie again. What the hell were they thinking!!
            Don't fuck with the babysitter

Comment

• Originally posted by mrs_michaelmyers View Post
              i have both movies on one dvd but this one was retarded! I'm never gonna watch this movie again. What the hell were they thinking!!
              I think they think you've been naughty. Punishment is good. Punishment is necessary.

Comment

• The cover on the re-release is neat(if this is actually the cover).

December 11th
                MSRP: $14.99

Comment

• Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                  The cover on the re-release is neat(if this is actually the cover).

December 11th
                  MSRP: $14.99
                  I've already got the DVD, but that looks bad ass. Original covers rule. I hate it when they redo shit and it's all photoshopped and dumb looking, which has been happending all the time to rereleases.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZOMBIE COMMANDO View Post
                    I've already got the DVD, but that looks bad ass. Original covers rule. I hate it when they redo shit and it's all photoshopped and dumb looking, which has been happending all the time to rereleases.
                    You wouldn't be talking about ROTLD, From Beyond, and/or The Burning to name a few, would you?

But, yeah...I wasn't lucky enough to get any of the DVD or VHS...I had to acquire them through other means. I can't wait to own the first one. Best one anyway. I'm sure it will have heavy rotation.

Comment

• I can't wait to get this sumbitch. I really wish part 2 was up there again. That movie is fucking funny.

"GARBAGE DAY!"

Comment

• ya the acting in part it is beyond bad its funny. like whejn i think of bad acting the guy who plays ricky in part 2 comes to mind first...

before any troma release he comes first lol
                        [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Girl Standing View Post
                          Um....The DVD that your speaking of has been OOP for over a year. It is one of the more difficult films to track down for a decent price. One just sold on ebay for over $50 dollars. So if you can find it for $10 dollars then you should tell us all where. But you can't...so don't bother.

Anchor bay just released a new version of the DVD.

Comment

• Originally posted by savinifan666 View Post
                            tr00 bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by savinifan666 View Post

Here it is at deep discount

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewprod...&extid=df00021
                              http://darkwalker.dvdaf.com/

Comment

• ya i cant wait eather. Since I'm working Christmas eve I'm watching it for sure.
                                [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

Working...
                                X