No announcement yet.

Silent Night, Deadly Night Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where I can find these DVD's without paying a fortunate for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by horror.fan.jm View Post
      Does anyone know where I can find these DVD's without paying a fortunate for them?
      I got the 3 disc collectors set off ebay for 14.00 bucks and it's part 3,4 and 5.
      You should find that one cheap out there.

The first 2 are out of print and expensive, you would need to obtain a bootleg to avoid the high prices.

The site Ioffer is where I got my bootlegs for the first 2 films and they are excellent.
      Razorghosts 2015 AGD

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - James Gunn
      2. Aliens (1986) - James Cameron
      3. Starship Troopers (1997) - Paul Verhoeven
      4. Blade Runner (1982) - Ridley Scott

5. Europa Report (2013) - Sebastian Cordero
      6. Porky's (1982) - Bob Clark
      7. Swingers (1996) - Doug Liman
      8. The Running Man (1987) - Paul Michael Glaser

9. Weekend at Bernies (1989) - Ted Kotcheff
      10. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - Eli Craig

Comment

• Timing here is incredible. My gf just located a copy of the uncut Silent Night Deadly Night DVD and if you can find it definitely grab it.
        I can't wait to pick up the 3 DVD pack that has 3,4, and 5. The only problem now is finding part 2 which was unintentionally hilarious .

Comment

• Originally posted by Razorghost View Post
          I got the 3 disc collectors set off ebay for 14.00 bucks and it's part 3,4 and 5.
          You should find that one cheap out there.

The first 2 are out of print and expensive, you would need to obtain a bootleg to avoid the high prices.

The site Ioffer is where I got my bootlegs for the first 2 films and they are excellent.
          Could you repost the link or send me a pm with the bootleg website please?

Comment

• Originally posted by horror.fan.jm View Post
            Could you repost the link or send me a pm with the bootleg website please?
            www.ioffer.com

And when you search, it doesn't recognize sndn u must type all the words.
            A couple of sellers have the double feature of part 1 and 2 on 1 disc for like 10 bucks, but I got mine separately awhile back.

happy hunting
            Razorghosts 2015 AGD

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - James Gunn
            2. Aliens (1986) - James Cameron
            3. Starship Troopers (1997) - Paul Verhoeven
            4. Blade Runner (1982) - Ridley Scott

5. Europa Report (2013) - Sebastian Cordero
            6. Porky's (1982) - Bob Clark
            7. Swingers (1996) - Doug Liman
            8. The Running Man (1987) - Paul Michael Glaser

9. Weekend at Bernies (1989) - Ted Kotcheff
            10. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - Eli Craig

Comment

• And here comes the SNDN remake.

Comment

• que?

It was controversial in the 80's and was removed from theaters, I don't see it being any more accepted today either. I just don't see it happening.
                Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                  And here comes the SNDN remake.
                  The remake got canned a few years ago.

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

• According to Dread Central, the UK outfit North Bank Entertainment is currently developing a new updated version of the cult classic Silent Night, Bloody Night. This is the same outfit which is working on Night of the Living Dead: Resurrection.

The updated version or should I say remake will be titled, Silent Night, Bloody Night: The Homecoming which is planned to begin filming in March/April 2012 in South Wales.

“SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT: THE HOMECOMING will be a modern updating of the original story, but we also want to re-capture the atmosphere of the slasher films from the 1970s and 80s. There will be a keen focus on practical FX, genuine suspense, and compelling storytelling. This could be one of the rare cases when a new version of a classic actually benefits the original film. We hope that by bringing SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT: THE HOMECOMING to a modern audience, they will also seek out the 1974 film and appreciate its importance in horror cinema history.”

Comment

According to Dread Central, the UK outfit North Bank Entertainment is currently developing a new updated version of the cult classic Silent Night, Bloody Night. This is the same outfit which is working on Night of the Living Dead: Resurrection.

The updated version or should I say remake will be titled, Silent Night, Bloody Night: The Homecoming which is planned to begin filming in March/April 2012 in South Wales.

“SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT: THE HOMECOMING will be a modern updating of the original story, but we also want to re-capture the atmosphere of the slasher films from the 1970s and 80s. There will be a keen focus on practical FX, genuine suspense, and compelling storytelling. This could be one of the rare cases when a new version of a classic actually benefits the original film. We hope that by bringing SILENT NIGHT, BLOODY NIGHT: THE HOMECOMING to a modern audience, they will also seek out the 1974 film and appreciate its importance in horror cinema history.”
                      Isn't Silent Night, Bloody Night different from Silent Night, Deadly Night?

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emo-rtal Beloved View Post
                        Isn't Silent Night, Bloody Night different from Silent Night, Deadly Night?
                        It sure is. Easy mistake to make though.

I'm due a re-watch of Silent Night, Deadly Night soon actually. It is that time of year afterall!

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

According to Dread Central, the UK outfit North Bank Entertainment is currently developing a new updated version of the cult classic Silent Night, Bloody Night. This is the same outfit which is working on Night of the Living Dead: Resurrection.

Wrong movie.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                            Wrong movie.

Comment

• It's been years since I've seen any of the "SN, DN" series. I used to have parts 3, 4, and 5 on VHS (found'em at a yard sale, of all places) and I remember the hysteria/controversy when the original came out in theatres back in the day. Angry PTA groups across the country practically chased it out of town with torches and pitchforks as soon as the commercials hit their local TV stations. It was kind of hilarious, actually.
                              Check out my reviews of B-Movies, CDs, and other geeky nonsense at HubPages! http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X