No announcement yet.

Silent Night, Deadly Night Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.N.D.N is one of my favourite slasher's and my all time fave Christmas horror film. It's utterly tasteless and sleazy, just as I take my horror, and the sledging decapitation and antlers through the tits scenes are legendary.
    Merry Christmas
    NAUGHTY!

Comment

• Can't wait to get my copy of the re-release of Parts 1 & 2. December 4th can't come fast enough!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        Can't wait to get my copy of the re-release of Parts 1 & 2. December 4th can't come fast enough!
        I'm so happy Anchor Bay re-released the set. I have the old double feature already, but I ordered this as well just in case anything ever happens to that disc. SNDN 1 and 2 fucking rule!

Hopefully the remake/reboot or whichever you wanna call it is enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
          I'm so happy Anchor Bay re-released the set. I have the old double feature already, but I ordered this as well just in case anything ever happens to that disc. SNDN 1 and 2 fucking rule!

Hopefully the remake/reboot or whichever you wanna call it is enjoyable.
          You greedy bitch. You're not going to be happy until you make the next set of resissues run out and go OOP on me again!

I can't wait either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
            You greedy bitch. You're not going to be happy until you make the next set of resissues run out and go OOP on me again!

I can't wait either.

It'll be nice to have a disc for each of the films, the other release is a flipper.

Comment

It'll be nice to have a disc for each of the films, the other release is a flipper.
              Ach, I hate those. Can't understand why we aren't getting a blu-ray, but with the holidays, this was great timing.

Comment

That's right... i noticed it was a two disc set. Much better than a flipper disc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                  Ach, I hate those. Can't understand why we aren't getting a blu-ray, but with the holidays, this was great timing.
                  Some of the "lost" footage that was added into the Uncut SNDN was a little rough, I think they didn't release it on Blu because it would've been damn near impossible to remaster that. I suppose they could've just released the R rated cut on Blu, but where's the fun in that?!

Comment

• Merry Christmas

[youtube]ph2qpWw7nZI[/youtube]
                    One of the greatest movie trailers to ever be produced.
                    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Some of the "lost" footage that was added into the Uncut SNDN was a little rough, I think they didn't release it on Blu because it would've been damn near impossible to remaster that. I suppose they could've just released the R rated cut on Blu, but where's the fun in that?!
                      I actually like the bad quality of the 'uncut' footage. Gives it a nasty, grindhouse feel, when you see the gory bits. It adds to the overall tone of the film.

Comment

• Can't wait for the remake.

Comment

• This another series I saw in my 50 days of Xmas movies last year!

Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) 7/10
                          Silent Night, Deadly Night 5: The Toy Maker (1991) 6/10
                          "Initiation: Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 aka Bugs 4/10
                          Silent Night (2012) 4/10
                          Silent Night, Deadly Night III: Better Watch Out! (1989) (V) 3/10
                          Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 (1987) 2/10

Comment

Working...
                          X