X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorLover101 View Post
      Welp, I am so sorry you didn't get it when it was readily available. Have had mine for awhile and paid 10 bucks for it, all I can say
      Next time, when you're trying to be condescending, it would be better if you weren't uninformed.
      Originally posted by goose101 View Post
      The laughing Grandpa was some sinister shit.
      Aww, did Grampa scare you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
        Next time, when you're trying to be condescending, it would be better if you weren't uninformed.

Aww, did Grampa scare you?
        He would of 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by goose101 View Post
          He would of 15 years ago.
          Because you had a vagina?
          I'm just joking with you, don't cry about it.

Comment

This is a little slasher gem from the 80's.

I know the double feature dvd of this and the sequel is OOP but I actually saw it at SUNCOAST recently for $15 so those of you who want it should check at your nearest store.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
              This is a little slasher gem from the 80's.

I know the double feature dvd of this and the sequel is OOP but I actually saw it at SUNCOAST recently for $15 so those of you who want it should check at your nearest store.
              Shewt, I even have a Suncoast near-by.

Comment

Shewt, I even have a Suncoast near-by.
                When I saw it I immediatelly thought of you because I knew you wanted to see it and I also know you like to waste a lot of money on some crappy dvd's that are not worth it.

Comment

When I saw it I immediatelly thought of you because I knew you wanted to see it and I also know you like to waste a lot of money on some crappy dvd's that are not worth it.
                  Aww, I'm touched. If you weren't gay or if there was some medical proof saying it isn't contagious, I'd give you an e-hug.

Anywho, I'm hoping to see the sequels soon, so, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Comment

Aww, I'm touched. If you weren't gay or if there was some medical proof saying it isn't contagious, I'd give you an e-hug.

Anywho, I'm hoping to see the sequels soon, so, keep your fingers crossed for me.
                    Hahahahaah!

Dude, part 2 is AWFUL. I haven't bothered myself watching the rest in the series.

Comment

Hahahahaah!

Dude, part 2 is AWFUL. I haven't bothered myself watching the rest in the series.
                      How awfully? House of the Dead/Bloodrayne awful or Troma awful?

Comment

How awfully? House of the Dead/Bloodrayne awful or Troma awful?

Mmmm those movies you mentioned are even better and I haven't seen much from TROMA only: Graduation Day, Angel Negro and Toxic Crusaders.

The sequel is boring most of it is just flashbacks of the 1st film.

Comment

Mmmm those movies you mentioned are even better and I haven't seen much from TROMA only: Graduation Day, Angel Negro and Toxic Crusaders.

The sequel is boring most of it is just flashbacks of the 1st film.
                          I'm getting part 2, part 4, and part 5 for free though. Part 3 was a bust, I hope there isn't any continuity between 3 and 4. So, surely I won't be too disappointed. I liked Prom Night 3 and 4 afterall.

Comment

I liked Prom Night 3 and 4 afterall.
                            Those 2 are not as bad as people say but still they are bad movies.

Comment

Part 2 used so many flashbacks of the first film, they pretty much list the cast of the first film in the end credits.

Comment

Those 2 are not as bad as people say but still they are bad movies.
                                I can't find Prom Night 2 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X