No announcement yet.

Silent Night, Deadly Night Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont even bother watching the sequels. pt 2 has only one cool gun rampage and the NUN GETS HER HEAD CUT OFF. so thats cool.

also pt 4 and 5 have nothing to do with the series and pretty much blow just like pt 3

*an interesting fact i realised, other than pt 1 none of the movies have any snow in them besides pt 2s flashbacks, which are half the movie.*

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Well, I now have part 4. It was free and I have it, so I might as well watch it when I have free time.

Comment

i want all the sequals to this and prom night but i cant find anything beyond part 2 for SNDN damn it!!!

www.myspace.com/kyleslack

http://zombieundead.dvdaf.com/owned

LAST 5 DVDS BOUGHT

-Hellraiser Puzzle cube box set
        -Toxic Avenger box set
        -They Live
        -Night of the creep
        -Zombieland

Comment

Originally posted by freddy1428jason13 View Post
          i want all the sequals to this and prom night but i cant find anything beyond part 2 for SNDN damn it!!!
          Consider yourself PM'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
            This is a little slasher gem from the 80's.

I know the double feature dvd of this and the sequel is OOP but I actually saw it at SUNCOAST recently for $15 so those of you who want it should check at your nearest store.
            Are you sure your not thinking of Silent Night, Bloody Night? Silent Night, Deadly Night has been out of print in every form and it is listed on the Suncoast website as being "unavaliable". But if you did see it in store...you should pick it up and sell it on ebay for $50 bucks.

Comment

Yeah one of my old favorites.I always liked this

Comment

Originally posted by Last Girl Standing View Post
                Are you sure your not thinking of Silent Night, Bloody Night? Silent Night, Deadly Night has been out of print in every form and it is listed on the Suncoast website as being "unavaliable". But if you did see it in store...you should pick it up and sell it on ebay for $50 bucks.
                Honey, you are talking to SLASHER FREAK so trust me I didn't confuse this two very different films. I actually thought about buying it so I could sell it someone like Dobe but I decided not to but if I go again and I see it there then I will buy it. Also, that day i went to Suncoast I'm sure they had a few other oop flicks.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Honey, you are talking to SLASHER FREAK so trust me I didn't confuse this two very different films. I actually thought about buying it so I could sell it someone like Dobe but I decided not to but if I go again and I see it there then I will buy it. Also, that day i went to Suncoast I'm sure they had a few other oop flicks.
                  Oh, so it wasn't a polite thought, you just wanted to cash in on me not having it. Fucker.

Well, I now own SNDN Parts 1, 2, 4, and 5. Fuck part 3. I'm actually watching part 2 in about...20 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                    Oh, so it wasn't a polite thought, you just wanted to cash in on me not having it. Fucker.
                    No, dumbass. The movie was for $15 so I would had sold it for $20 if it was for you.

Comment

No, dumbass. The movie was for $15 so I would had sold it for $20 if it was for you.
                      Don't call me names, I'm sensitive.

3 minute sinto SNDN Part 2 and it's not bad.

Comment

Don't call me names, I'm sensitive.

3 minute sinto SNDN Part 2 and it's not bad.

The only thing good about it is the decapitation of a certain bitch....
                        Anyways, get the hell out of here and pay attention.

Comment

Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2

Starring Eric Freeman's eyebrows as Ricky. Was it possible for that mother fucker to say one line without flexing his eyebrows? I think not. Every line he delivered was gut-wretchingly funny in an awful way. It's a shame he didn't do more movies.

So, after they got done recycling(for the moment) clips from the first one, it got hilariously bad. It was good to see Elizabeth Kaitan(Robin from Friday the 13th Part 7) just as naked and just as boner-inspiring as always in another movie.

Was there a story? Oh, Ricky is crazy and went to PUNISH! people were were NAUGHTY! I was proud when they had him using a 6 shooter revolver and go to shoot himself in the head, after using all six shots, and not have that magical 7th bullet, like a lot of films employ.

Every death that wasn't from part 1 was fucking hilarious. I really enjoyed the cop being shot in the head, as I laughed out loud. It was just...so bad.

Horrible movie and I'll probably watch it again next year, say, around the 25th of December.

Comment

Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 4

Horrible movie. Just dreadful. It's not even very Christmasy. I hated it and fast-forwarded through quite a bit of it. This film should be erased from existence. Such an embarassment to SNDN Parts 1 and 2.

Comment

Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 4

Horrible movie. Just dreadful. It's not even very Christmasy. I hated it and fast-forwarded through quite a bit of it. This film should be erased from existence. Such an embarassment to SNDN Parts 1 and 2.
                              Sucks to waste time with an awful film.

Comment

Sucks to waste time with an awful film.
                                No bloody tea-sipping, jesus christ-loving shit, dude. It was just stupid and I can see why it never made it onto DVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X