Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silent Night Deadly Night (1984)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Death Bed View Post
    Santa Claus sexually assaults a 7 year olds mom right in front of him after blowing away his father.
    Is it really a sexual assault if all he does is rip open her shirt?

    Comment


    • #32
      That would count, yes. It was a waste to not go ahead and give 'em a squeeze, but techinically it would be a sexual assault. Sexual gratification of some sort would have been the reason why he wanted to see her tits. I'm sure he didn't rip her shirt open simply because he was over excited about the softness of her blouse.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Death Bed View Post
        That would count, yes. It was a waste to not go ahead and give 'em a squeeze, but techinically it would be a sexual assault. Sexual gratification of some sort would have been the reason why he wanted to see her tits. I'm sure he didn't rip her shirt open simply because he was over excited about the softness of her blouse.
        Well, I personally wouldn't classify it as such.

        Comment


        • #34
          it court it would classify as a sexual assult, hell if you make a sexual gesture at a women they could get ya.
          [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

          Comment


          • #35
            It would be some kind of assault. If you look at law books, different states have different names that are pretty specific for different crimes. I'm in NC, and I have a copy of the list of crimes. It's pretty interesting. One crime is called "Cutting off of the privy member". And then there is one that is about males peeping on females, but there is no law about females peeping on males. I'll have to pull that thing out and take a look at it later today and give you some examples. You'd probably get a kick out of it, Dobe.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Death Bed View Post
              You'd probably get a kick out of it, Dobe.
              What an odd thing to say.

              If someone rips a chick's shirt open to have a peek at her breasts, then slashes open her throat, I think the slit-throat takes precedent over the moderate sexual harassment.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                If someone rips a chick's shirt open to have a peek at her breasts, then slashes open her throat, I think the slit-throat takes precedent over the moderate sexual harassment.
                Either way, it's Santa Claus. I'm sure they'd let him off the hook.
                [XBOXLIVE]trixr4chumps[/XBOXLIVE]

                Movies Recently Watched:
                The House of the Devil: 6/10
                Poultrygeist: 5/10
                Laid To Rest: 6/10

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Trixareforchumps View Post
                  Either way, it's Santa Claus. I'm sure they'd let him off the hook.
                  "Putting me in jail is very, very naughty!"

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    hahahaha

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I finally seen this just about a minute ago. I don't think I have ever been more pissed off at the end of a movie...

                      [SPOILER]Damnit! The whole movie I was thinking of how awesome it was going to be when that bitch mother superior got killed. Then we get to the end, Billy is about to axe her, and he gets fucking shot before he can! Sure, you can assume his little brother killed her after he said naughty, but I wanted to SEE that bitch get hers. Unless of course, the second one opens up with her getting killed, I don't know I haven't seen it. Could someone who has seen it tell me if it does?[/SPOILER]

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                        I finally seen this just about a minute ago. I don't think I have ever been more pissed off at the end of a movie...

                        [SPOILER]Damnit! The whole movie I was thinking of how awesome it was going to be when that bitch mother superior got killed. Then we get to the end, Billy is about to axe her, and he gets fucking shot before he can! Sure, you can assume his little brother killed her after he said naughty, but I wanted to SEE that bitch get hers. Unless of course, the second one opens up with her getting killed, I don't know I haven't seen it. Could someone who has seen it tell me if it does?[/SPOILER]
                        [SPOILER]You'll have to watch it and see.[/SPOILER]
                        <o>

                        Thanks to brain dead for cleaning up my Boll Dogs logo.
                        My DVD's

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Gee thanks for all the help....

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                            Gee thanks for all the help....

                            it's been a long time since i've seen part 2 so i really don't remember much other than it was a lot of flashback footage. i do remember Billy (that's the little brother right?) being in a mental institution at the beginning recounting the events of part 1. that of course doesn't answer your question but trust me when i say it's not really worth watching part 2
                            @classicmaterial

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              anyone seen parts 3-5. im really interested in seeing how crappy it gets (in the best possible way.)

                              *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                              My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                              Gold Trader +91

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                                anyone seen parts 3-5. im really interested in seeing how crappy it gets (in the best possible way.)

                                from what i hear 3 and 4 have nothing to do with 1 and 2 and 5 has nothing to do with anything at all whatsoever
                                @classicmaterial

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X