A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cophin View Post
    You're telling me you'd rather see Busta Rhymes karate fight Michael than sit through Zombie's Halloween?

U crazy
    karate fighting rapper >>>>>>>>>>>> skull-fucking & bagel-molestation

Comment

I really hope its a sequel. The original is one of the horror greats. That would be a let down if it was a remake. I would still go see it out of my love for Freddy. Just saying though, hope its a sequel.
      [XBOXLIVE]AOD Slasher 911[/XBOXLIVE]
      Playstation 3 Online ID: Stingray911

When the bullet hits the bone...

Game Of The Year=Metal Gear Solid 4

Comment

Originally posted by superfry View Post
        skull-fucking & bagel-molestation >>>>>>>>>>>> shower webcam & txt msg warnings. & "peeping tom" tripod through eye kill.
        Hypocritical Nazis Corner.

Maybe this stems from the fact that you are a neo-nazi fuckwad? [...] Your genes are what need to be rid of from this world.
        Fuckin' guy's a dipshit withno morals. [...] People like that are useless and should be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
          Im betting its gonna be a remake. With halloween and Friday the 13th already remade I doubt the studios would waver from that path.
          Sad but probably true.

Comment

I would love to see a prequel if it was done right.
            A hero need not speak.When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili" Boondock Saints

Comment

Originally posted by superfry View Post
              Quoted for truth. Can't say you've been anything less than a prick but I'll stand with you if anyone says anything remotely positive about Zombie's Halloween.
              AG Draft '09
              Leon: The Professional - Luc Besson
              Zodiac - David Fincher
              The Usual Suspects - Bryan Singer
              Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead - Lloyd Kaufman
              Forrest Gump - Robert Zemeckis
              Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke - Lou Adler
              Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Steve Barron
              Secretary - Steven Shainberg
              The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky
              Y Tu Mamá También - Alfonso Cuarón
              A Night at the Opera - Sam Wood
              Prozac Nation - Erik Skjoldbjærg
              Zombie Strippers! - Jay Lee

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbass101 View Post
                Quoted for truth. Can't say you've been anything less than a prick but I'll stand with you if anyone says anything remotely positive about Zombie's Halloween.
                Guess I'd better watch out
                Hypocritical Nazis Corner.

Maybe this stems from the fact that you are a neo-nazi fuckwad? [...] Your genes are what need to be rid of from this world.
                Fuckin' guy's a dipshit withno morals. [...] People like that are useless and should be killed.

Comment

I think an necessary prequel elements were covered pretty well in Freddy's Dead IMO. This will ultimately suck though anyway because they'll just give it to some idiot like Ronny Yu.

God I'd kill to see just one franchise go out with dignity.
                  http://misanthropeinaction.dvdaf.com/owned

Comment

Shit this is going to get raped just like Halloween did, the only way it could possibly even be acceptable is with Robert and Wes.

Comment

i love how people are wondering about where it will pick up, has any nightmare movie ever picked up. He died 1,000,000 times, they buried his bones, which was supposed to kill him for all time, yet he came back, he's bursted , got his a$$ kicked by kids and mouthed off by kelly rowland, i mean he's been through it all, so who cares "how he comes back". They prob. won't even have him come back, why waste 20 minutes of a film trying to just come up with some tricky way of him coming back, he does during every film period, so lets just save ourselves the time and watch it as standalone film, i mean it can't be as bad as nightmare on elm street 2, soooo.

Comment

oh and yah, if robert englund doesn't do freddy....it can all be called off.

Comment

Originally posted by labyrinthworm View Post
                          i mean it can't be as bad as nightmare on elm street 2, soooo.

what was so bad about 2?
                          Know this intention. Forever stronger than all.

Comment

it was the most out of place in the series i'd say, there was 1, good story, streamline, then we go to part two where freddy is trying to get into some kids body, and he's changing, some weird metaphor for puberty, i don't know, but the dynamic wasn't very scary and seemingly out of place from part one (and the rest), it was just kinda weird in reality, not a lot of side kills, there was a major shift in focus, then i think they got it back for 3. Three was my favorite in the series for sure. But, Part 6 (Freddy's Dead) is a VERY close 2nd for worst in the series. I liked 1, 3, 4, 5, 7. Two and Six were just plain bad in my opinion (though part 4 is prob my least favorite out of the ones i liked) Freddy Vs. Jason was pretty good actually (in my opinion) nohting like kelly rowland getting it across the jugular into a tree.

Comment

It'll just be another failed search for cash!

Comment

It would be sweet to see a GOOD prequel.
                                What Matters Most Is How Well You Walk Through The Fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X