Ultimate Friday the 13th Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HighlyTENSE View Post
    I'm not wondering how Jason could use a phone, but I mean come on..... He took the time to look up Alice's phone number in a phonebook and called her up..... just to hang up on her? Or maybe that wasn't even him, but from the sound of the alarming music I just assumed they were saying it was him. Trivial yes, but hell it's late and I'm bored.

That was actually Jason's bald and horny twin brother Mason who made the call while Jason went and killed Alice. I swear those two kids...

Comment

• Originally posted by acp35 View Post
      That was actually Jason's bald and horny twin brother Mason who made the call while Jason went and killed Alice. I swear those two kids...
      Heh, one's a hippie, the other is a grunt.

I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.

Comment

Hahaha, well I know the ridiculousness of questioning logic and continuity for a Jason film, but we are just talking about part 2 before there was a convention or established formula. Even though all of the films take giant leaps in logic, they didn't have gaping plotholes that were easily preventable.

I'm not wondering how Jason could use a phone, but I mean come on..... He took the time to look up Alice's phone number in a phonebook and called her up..... just to hang up on her? Or maybe that wasn't even him, but from the sound of the alarming music I just assumed they were saying it was him. Trivial yes, but hell it's late and I'm bored.
        Even if Jason wanted to look up her number in the phone book....how did he know her name?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
          Even if Jason wanted to look up her number in the phone book....how did he know her name?
          Jason can teleport dude. He can do anything.
          argueing is a waste of fucking life!
          The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbishop77 View Post
            Jason can teleport dude. He can do anything.
            Yeah, but he didn't attain that power until part VIII.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cotton the Egg Man View Post
              Yes, let us argue continuity and logic in a F:13th thread. Nevermind how/why Jason would be an unstoppable killing force with Sam Fisher style stealth and training in deadly weaponry - how did he use a phone!?!

While we're all guilt of it at one time or another, it still makes me smile how people can get caught up over logic in one scene, even if it's in a far-fetched horror film about the dead coming back to life or a super human killer etc.

(As for Jason's training in deadly weaponry, he must of skipped class the day they learned the art of using the sharp side of the machete. )

Anyway I think it was Crazy Ralph who went to call Alice, but then his wife came back home from bingo and he quickly put the phone down.

(How did he get the number? He noticed it on a file on the table at the Police station, when he was interviewed over the events of part 1.)

*edit*
              - Oops sorry I thought I was on fridaythe13thfilms.com for a minute there.

Comment

.... It's a stretch dude. Ya see what I mean?
                I know. It's useless to try and explain.
                Originally posted by Cotton the Egg Man View Post
                Yes, let us argue continuity and logic in a F:13th thread. Nevermind how/why Jason would be an unstoppable killing force with Sam Fisher style stealth and training in deadly weaponry - how did he use a phone!?!

Originally posted by acp35 View Post

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                  Yeah, but he didn't attain that power until part VIII.
                  Nah. The filmmakers could never catch him doing it on camera before. He always did it. How do you think he survived all those movies?
                  argueing is a waste of fucking life!
                  The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbishop77 View Post
                    How do you think he survived all those movies?
                    By buying the teenagers and the cops off with weed?!

Anyone have any idea when the Region 2 release of Part 3 in 3-D comes out? IWANNITIWANNITIWANNITIWANNIT!

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

• Originally posted by SYL View Post
                      By buying the teenagers and the cops off with weed?!

Anyone have any idea when the Region 2 release of Part 3 in 3-D comes out? IWANNITIWANNITIWANNITIWANNIT!
                      You like 3 better than 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFate_L4 View Post
                        You like 3 better than 4?
                        I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyond View Post

While we're all guilt of it at one time or another, it still makes me smile how people can get caught up over logic in one scene, even if it's in a far-fetched horror film about the dead coming back to life or a super human killer etc.

(As for Jason's training in deadly weaponry, he must of skipped class the day they learned the art of using the sharp side of the machete. )

Anyway I think it was Crazy Ralph who went to call Alice, but then his wife came back home from bingo and he quickly put the phone down.

(How did he get the number? He noticed it on a file on the table at the Police station, when he was interviewed over the events of part 1.)

*edit*
                          - Oops sorry I thought I was on fridaythe13thfilms.com for a minute there.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by goose101 View Post
                            I do.
                            Its close since their really two parts of the same film. But Final Chapter has more blood which part 3 lacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFate_L4 View Post
                              Its close since their really two parts of the same film. But Final Chapter has more blood which part 3 lacks.
                              Come to think about it, your right.

Comment

• Meh, I personally favor Part 3. It just had a great vibe to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X