The Exorcist- 10/10
    Wrath of the Titans- 7/10
    Zombie- 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
      Front on Left, Back on Right:
      I have that shirt too.

*High five*

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherofTears View Post
        Where did you get that shirt?
        You can get it at FearShop.com, but I got mine at Galaxy CDs on a special order. The owner is my buddy.
        Originally posted by SYL View Post
        I have that shirt too.

*High five*
        Werd, foreigner.

Comment

ive got that same shirt, doesnt really fit anymore, ive been meaning to cut it and sew it onto a hoodie.

this is a great thread. and for the record, i think part 8 is great, not as over the top with sex and nudity but it didnt bother me much

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
            ive got that same shirt, doesnt really fit anymore, ive been meaning to cut it and sew it onto a hoodie.
            Did...did you gain a lot of weight over the Holidays?
            Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
            this is a great thread. and for the record, i think part 8 is great, not as over the top with sex and nudity but it didnt bother me much
            It's a nice change of pace, with some fun moments. Nothing too awesome, but just awesome enough to watch more than once.

Comment

For reference to artwork, and bragging rights, I took these pictures:

DVDs - Left to Right/Top to Bottom: Part 1 Region 1, Part 1 Region 2 Uncut, Part 1 Uncut Region 0, Part 2 Region 1, Part 3 Region 1, Part 3 in 3-D, Part 4 Region 1, Part 4 Extended Region 0, Part 5 Region 1, Part 5 "Version 2" Region 0, Part 6 Region 1, *Reserve for Part 6 Alternate Cut Region 0*, Part 7 Region 1, Part 8 Region 1, Jason Goes to Hell R-Rated/Unrated Region 1, Jason Goes to Hell Uncut Work Print Region 0, Jason X Region 1, Freddy vs. Jason Region 1, and Crystal Lake to Manhattan Box Set Region 1.

VHS - Left to Right/Top to Bottom: Part 1 Original Artwork, Part 1 Re-Issue Artwork, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 Original Artwork, Part 4 Alternate Artwork, Part 5 Original Artwork, Part 6 Original Artwork, Part 7 Original Artwork, Part 7 Re-Issue Artwork, Part 8 Original Artwork, Part 8 Re-Issue Artwork, Jason Goes to Hell Unrated, Jason X, and Freddy vs. Jason.

DVDs and VHS Together:

Collectibles - Left to Right/Top to Bottom: Baseball Cap(picture of Jason from Part 7 raising ax to hit Melissa in the face), Part 1 3-D Sculpted Movie Poster, Part 7 Figure of Jason(also has weapons), Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street Trivia Game(with Freddy vs. Jason Questions), Playing Cards(various screen caps on cards), NES Game, 2007 Wall Calendar, 2008 Wall Calendar, Belt Buckle and Belt.

It just dawned on me that I didn't take pictures of my shirts...

Front, nothing on Back:

Front on Left, Back on Right:

There are plenty of other toys, games, and collectibles I don't have, but I obviously can't take pictures of those.
              Sweet collection Dobe. I pretty much don't own any of the Friday movies yet I'm waiting for super cool uncut editions that may never come...

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Dude View Post
                Sweet collection Dobe. I pretty much don't own any of the Friday movies yet I'm waiting for super cool uncut editions that may never come...
                Hah, I think you'll be waiting an extremely long time, dude.

Comment

Hah, I think you'll be waiting an extremely long time, dude.
                  Who knows, maybe after this Friday remake Paramount might get their act together with the films and give us fans what we want. Or they'll say 'fuck you' and give us nothing...but who knows?

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

Go

Thanks.

Damn Paramount. Damn them in their asses.

From the sound of it, it wasn't Rob's fault at all that Part 8 was so lame. If we ever get his original version, I bet people will like it much more. I still lik eit, but it's ont he low end of my favorites.

When I hear Friday the 13th, I think of all my favorite memories.
                    Whats different about the original version of part 8? And how do know which is which? I liked part 8 anyways. It was different.
                    ________
                    Toyota central r&d labs., inc. specifications
                    Last edited by The-Boogeyman; 02-22-2011, 08:33 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Dude View Post
                      Who knows, maybe after this Friday remake Paramount might get their act together with the films and give us fans what we want. Or they'll say 'fuck you' and give us nothing...but who knows?
                      They'll probably release "special editions" of all the original 8 and we'll end up getting ripped off with ugly artwork and shitty interviews.
                      Originally posted by The-Boogeyman View Post
                      Whats different about the original version of part 8? And how do know which is which? I liked part 8 anyways. It was different.
                      It had more NYC scenes and more violent death scenes.

Comment

They'll probably release "special editions" of all the original 8 and we'll end up getting ripped off with ugly artwork and shitty interviews.
                        As long as they're uncut and are given a nice new transfer I'm not complaining.

Comment

We'll have to see what Paramount does for the HD format. I doubt they'll add anything new. I swear I don't know why they hate this franchise since it made them SO MUCH money.

I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.

Comment

Because people like this do not understand Horror.

Comment

Originally posted by goose101 View Post
                              Because people like this do not understand Horror.
                              Exactly, they understand MONEY which is why it boggles the mind as to why Paramount hates on the franchise and short changes it's fans when that franchise made the studio a vast helping of cash??

I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.

Comment

What a great thread for the best franchise ever, nice work dobe

Comment

Working...
                                X