Clear All

• http://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.co...n-melissa.html

R.I.P.

Comment

• Terrible news.

R.I.P.
      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Yeah, it is sad. She's certainly memorable in that film. Surprised to see she had actually passed over 3 years ago.

Comment

• What a real shame, Part 7 has always been my favorite.

R.I.P.
          Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
            Surprised to see she had actually passed over 3 years ago.
            What?!? I wasn't aware of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
              I didn't like her character much at all. She was a total bitch that I recall. Glad to see her get killed by Jason. Not in real life, though.

Comment

• I really doubt that this will happen, but interesting nonetheless...

http://www.movieweb.com/news/jason-v...the-13th-movie

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• "Friday The 13th (1980)"......Classic from the 80's and one of the best slashers. The murder scenes are terrific and Tom Savini did a fine job on the gore. Adrienne King as "Alice" was good. A little weak/fake here and there..but she pulled through. Betsy Palmer was the same way as killer "Mrs.Voorhees". The standout cast member for me is Laurie Bartham as "Brenda". Very real and natural. Handsome Harry Crosby as "Bill" was pretty good too.The man can sure fill his jeans and speedo thats for sure. LOL!! Aww poor Bill...felt bad for that character. Fave kills were the axe to Marcy's face and the decapitation of Mrs. Voorhees!! Great cinematography, top notch music score,suspense, bloody gore, and a great surprise climax ending with Alice in the boat all highlight the film. Terrific!!

10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                    I really doubt that this will happen, but interesting nonetheless...

http://www.movieweb.com/news/jason-v...the-13th-movie
                    Hell yeah, that would kick ass, especially with it being the 13th film in the franchise. And I think it's something the fans would love to see (me being one of them).

Green light it, you bastards.

Comment

• "Friday The 13th Part 2".......A wonderful sequel and one of the best in the series. Loved how they had Adrienne King return as "Alice". Then after her scenes...fast forward to 5 years later. The storyline/screenplay is solid..and the performance by lead actress Amy Steel is strong. Love the character of "Ginny". I also thought John Furey as "Paul" was a strong actor/performance, and I enjoyed the character. The man can sure fill his jeans. HHmm..what an ass and package!! LOL!! There are many good looking guys in this one, which I enjoy. The death scenes were great and shocking. Machete to the face.....double piercing with a spear....throat slashing with barbed wire and knives...hammer to the head....etc etc!! Part 2 is great and a very solid slasher/horror movie. I found some of the editing to be weak in parts and also think the movie could have been another 5 minutes or so with the bigger body count and cast that they had. Great music score, beautiful cinematography, chills, suspense, and top notch directing also add to the movie. Awesome!!

9.5/10

Comment

• "Friday The 13th Part 3".....Another cool sequel with some great kills,awesome suspense, gritty/grainy camerawork, and thrilling chase scenes. Only thing here..is that the cast is weak and mediocre as hell!! But that is what happens with alot of the earlier slasher films. Plus the gruesome deaths,suspense, and chase scenes make up for the horrible acting. Dana Kimmell is a doll..and her acting is just "ok" in most of her scenes. Paul Kratka as "Rick" was just plain horrible. Nice body though and package!! Jason finds his famous hockey mask in this sequel so thats a great bonus. The whole barn climax scene with Jason,Chris, and the biker is great to watch too. A solid slasher!!

8/10

Comment

• "Friday The 13th part 4: The Final Chapter".....I think this is the best entry in the series. It should have been the FINAL one too..just like the title says. Love the opening of the movie with the review of the previous 3 parts. Part 4 had a terrific group of different characters and a strong group of actors. Kimberly Beck delivers an engaging and thrilling performance as "Trish". One of my alltime fave characters in the whole series. Her ending scenes with the chasing and confrontation of Jason is sensational. All the emotion and fear Beck displayed was top notch!! Corey Feldman is awesome as the popular "Tommy". E. Erich Anderson as "Rob" was top notch too. What a handsome smoldering hunk of a man!! Love his character..and I felt so sorry for him. Notable mentions to other cast members...Crispen Glover.....Barbara Howard as "Sara"..and the lady that plays Mrs.Jarvis (Joan Freeman). Like I said...the whole cast is VERY strong...the best in the series. Alot of the murder scenes are so gory,brutal, and shocking. Love it!! Tom Savini did a great job once again with the makeup effects. Loved the meat cleaver to Jimmy's face and the killing of Jason with the machete. Ted White's portrayal as "Jason" is also wonderful and find his portrayal to be one of the most memorable and possibly the best. Suspense, awesome lighting, wonderful cinematography, suspenseful and moody atmosphere, some romance, great music score, and awesome gore all highlight the movie. Part 4 is absolutely great and has the last top rating in the series for me!!

10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                            "Friday The 13th part 4: The Final Chapter".....I think this is the best entry in the series. It should have been the FINAL one too..just like the title says. Love the opening of the movie with the review of the previous 3 parts. Part 4 had a terrific group of different characters and a strong group of actors. Kimberly Beck delivers an engaging and thrilling performance as "Trish". One of my alltime fave characters in the whole series. Her ending scenes with the chasing and confrontation of Jason is sensational. All the emotion and fear Beck displayed was top notch!! Corey Feldman is awesome as the popular "Tommy". E. Erich Anderson as "Rob" was top notch too. What a handsome smoldering hunk of a man!! Love his character..and I felt so sorry for him. Notable mentions to other cast members...Crispen Glover.....Barbara Howard as "Sara"..and the lady that plays Mrs.Jarvis (Joan Freeman). Like I said...the whole cast is VERY strong...the best in the series. Alot of the murder scenes are so gory,brutal, and shocking. Love it!! Tom Savini did a great job once again with the makeup effects. Loved the meat cleaver to Jimmy's face and the killing of Jason with the machete. Ted White's portrayal as "Jason" is also wonderful and find his portrayal to be one of the most memorable and possibly the best. Suspense, awesome lighting, wonderful cinematography, suspenseful and moody atmosphere, some romance, great music score, and awesome gore all highlight the movie. Part 4 is absolutely great and has the last top rating in the series for me!!

10/10
                            like the original dawn of the dead, this is a party movie. the best in the series.

(10/10)

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                              Loved the meat cleaver to Jimmy's face and the killing of Jason with the machete.
                              Jason falling onto the machete is one of the most disturbing scenes from any horror film in the past thirty years. While it might seem tame nowadays, it still has that feel about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCU View Post
                                Jason falling onto the machete is one of the most disturbing scenes from any horror film in the past thirty years.

I don't know...I've seen some pretty disturbing scenes. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X