Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
    YOUTUBE]qTtH9G6Ixyk[/YOUTUBE]
    what are you trying to post here?

Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
    Fuck this forum!
    if you dont like it, then get off it.

Comment

• "Halloween 6: The Producers Cut"....This is a better version than the theatrical version.There are around 43 minutes of scene changes and extensions through the movie, making it very different from the theatrical release.This one runs at 1 hour 37/38 minutes..and the theatrical version runs at 1hour and 28 minutes. Either way..the producers cut is better in alot of ways. "Jaime" does not get killed on that farm machinery in this one. She is found alive and brought to the hospital. A little later she is killed by "Wynn" who shoots her in the head with a silencer gun. Which is funny however, because after that, the next scene has the nurses and coroner in the room with the body and there is no bullet wound on "Jaime's" head. Another major change is the end with the druid rocks in which "Tommy" places out in a circle. Michael is stopped by them and cant move past them. "Wynn" comes by by Michael in the hallway, and then minutes later "Loomis" find "Michael" on the floor surrounded by those rocks. When "Loomis" takes off the mask he sees that it is "Wynn" dressed in Michael's clothes. Wynn tells Loomis " It's ur game now"..and a second later the thorn symbol appears on Loomis' wrist. Holy shit!! So not sure what the hell happened with that. Either way the Producers Cut is great to have..and is better in many ways than the original release. The screenplay is more solid and I like the theory regarding Michael Myers. Another note of interest: we are shown scenes of the alternate ending/deleted ending of Part 5 with "Michael" being taken into a van by the cult and "Jaime" getting grabbed/kidnapped by someone and screaming.

8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
        what are you trying to post here?
        You're not very observant...

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
        [YOUTUBE]qTtH9G6Ixyk[/YOUTUBE]
        Originally posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
        if you dont like it, then get off it.
        Due to what I was trying to post I was referring to the forum's bugs and not the forum itself.

Comment

• "Halloween: Resurrection"....Oh man this is a pile of fuckery!! I dont see how Moustapha Akkad could have even let this storyline/movie happen? What the hell was he thinking? Busta Rhymes...Tyra Banks....FUCKING CHEESY!! Why they didnt decide to kill BOTH of their gross characters is beyond me? The whole cast was pretty much crap..except for Ryan Merriman and Sean Patrick Thomas!! Bianca Kajlich as "Sara" was "ok"..but nothing special. Only saving grace for this movie was Jaime Lee Curtis who delivered a totally awesome last performance as "Laurie Strode". Curtis must have been annoyed that they decided to make another entry into the series,disregarding H20 and Laurie killing Myers. She must have just wanted them to finally just end her character. I do give the filmmakers credit for cleverly executing a great twist with the whole killing the wrong guy thing to bring back Myers. The first 15 minutes of the movie was totally awesome and then it went downhill from there. I found the whole camera/internet storyline to be annoying!! Last but not least..props to the sexy Brad Loree for doing a good job playing Michael Myers. This is the weakest chapter in the series and shame on Moustapha for letting this shit happen!!

5/10

Comment

• Is it just me or does Halloween really blow after H3:Season Of The Witch?

Recently scanned through H4 and Michael Myers was laughable, not scary at all

Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
              Is it just me or does Halloween really blow after H3:Season Of The Witch?

H4 is liked by many, including myself... it's got the best Halloween atmosphere in the franchise.
              B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post

The movie itself ain't bad. It's just got a terrible mask. That, H5, and one of the many used on H20 are probably the worst ones ever.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

You're not very observant...

Due to what I was trying to post I was referring to the forum's bugs and not the forum itself.
                  bugs? huh?

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                  "Halloween: Resurrection"....Oh man this is a pile of fuckery!! I dont see how Moustapha Akkad could have even let this storyline/movie happen? What the hell was he thinking? Busta Rhymes...Tyra Banks....FUCKING CHEESY!! Why they didnt decide to kill BOTH of their gross characters is beyond me? The whole cast was pretty much crap..except for Ryan Merriman and Sean Patrick Thomas!! Bianca Kajlich as "Sara" was "ok"..but nothing special. Only saving grace for this movie was Jaime Lee Curtis who delivered a totally awesome last performance as "Laurie Strode". Curtis must have been annoyed that they decided to make another entry into the series,disregarding H20 and Laurie killing Myers. She must have just wanted them to finally just end her character. I do give the filmmakers credit for cleverly executing a great twist with the whole killing the wrong guy thing to bring back Myers. The first 15 minutes of the movie was totally awesome and then it went downhill from there. I found the whole camera/internet storyline to be annoying!! Last but not least..props to the sexy Brad Loree for doing a good job playing Michael Myers. This is the weakest chapter in the series and shame on Moustapha for letting this shit happen!!

5/10
                  this was almost complete garbage

(3/10)

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post

part 4 is great and h20 was relatively strong too

Comment

• Originally posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
                    bugs? huh?
                    Yeah, bugs - the refreshing problems the forum has been having since being put back up. Granted, I fucked up the post the first time. But, due to these constant problems I ended up posting it twice. By the time I could actually see my posts to edit them Ren had kindly posted the Youtube video for me. I hope that's cleared things up.

Comment

Yeah, bugs - the refreshing problems the forum has been having since being put back up. Granted, I fucked up the post the first time. But, due to these constant problems I ended up posting it twice. By the time I could actually see my posts to edit them Ren had kindly posted the Youtube video for me. I hope that's cleared things up.
                      ok. not to mention the thread search option constantly screws up too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
                        The movie itself ain't bad. It's just got a terrible mask. That, H5, and one of the many used on H20 are probably the worst ones ever.
                        they were solid films but god the masks were awful in my opinion and of course the blonde mistake in H4 and in H20 definitely not as bone chilling as the first 2.
                        <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                        R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                          the blonde mistake in H4
                          There are no blond masks in H4. There are however several blondes.

Comment

• There was actually a screw up in H4 where for about 3 to 5 seconds they showed Michael Myers as a blonde they didn't paint the hair in time for the scene.
                            <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                            R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post

There was actually a screw up in H4 where for about 3 to 5 seconds they showed Michael Myers as a blonde they didn't paint the hair in time for the scene.
                              For as many times as I've watched H4 I can't believe I missed that. Perhaps I've been blocking it out due to its horridity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                                For as many times as I've watched H4 I can't believe I missed that. Perhaps I've been blocking it out due to its horridity.
                                lol I noticed it when I was young!!!! me being young in about 93 I did a double take and noticed that every time I seen it over the years which has been a lot.
                                R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X