X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    THHE sequel to the remake?

One of the worst films I've ever seen
    Haha, figured you'd say something like that, I can understand why, though. It's a pretty big step down from the original, & even though I enjoyed it for what it was, I wasn't a big fan of the whole army background for the main characters. It just seemed tacked on for the sake of it.

Comment

• I thought the sequel to the HHE remake was disposable fun. Entertaining for 90 minutes but nothing special.

And the original HHE isn't shitty. It's far from great and not one of Craven's best (and definitely not one of his worst) but it's an entertaining 70's horror film. The material is better executed in the remake, though.
      Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
        I thought the sequel to the HHE remake was disposable fun. Entertaining for 90 minutes but nothing special.

And the original HHE isn't shitty. It's far from great and not one of Craven's best (and definitely not one of his worst) but it's an entertaining 70's horror film. The material is better executed in the remake, though.
        I can agree with all of this.

And THHE sequel (to the remake) may be disposable fun, but the make-up for the mutants was nothing short of phenomenal. Though that's not a mark against the remake at all.

From the ending of THHE 2, they seem to have set it up for a sequel, but I think it fell below expectations money wise, so I doubt that'll happen.

Comment

I thought the sequel to the HHE remake was disposable fun. Entertaining for 90 minutes but nothing special.

Yeah the HHE remake sequel had some awesome death scenes and action but I could take or leave the rest. Absolutely none of the actors actually look convincing as US military personal Its kind of hilarious actually.

The last 20 or 30 minutes is pretty action packed. Its grown on me, but the original HHE and the remake are the best. The original HHE Part 2 is pretty.... terrible. Dog flashback for the win?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
            Yeah the HHE remake sequel had some awesome death scenes and action but I could take or leave the rest. Absolutely none of the actors actually look convincing as US military personal Its kind of hilarious actually.

The last 20 or 30 minutes is pretty action packed. Its grown on me, but the original HHE and the remake are the best. The original HHE Part 2 is pretty.... terrible. Dog flashback for the win?
            I hated it at first as well but much like yourself I don't mind it now.

The original HHE 2 is hilarious cheese. It's definitely terrible but it makes me laugh.
            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

I hated it at first as well but much like yourself I don't mind it now.

The original HHE 2 is hilarious cheese. It's definitely terrible but it makes me laugh.
              Its a must see just for the dog flashback

It certainly has points for originality.

Comment

Its a must see just for the dog flashback

It certainly has points for originality.
                I told a friend about it and he didn't believe me about the dog flashback.

I need to buy a copy sometime.
                Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

I told a friend about it and he didn't believe me about the dog flashback.

I need to buy a copy sometime.
                  I have a burnt copy laying around somewhere... I should watch it again. HHE marathon!

Comment

I have a burnt copy laying around somewhere... I should watch it again. HHE marathon!
                    Have you ever seen Mind Ripper, the unofficial third HHE film? I haven't seen it since I was a kid.
                    Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

Have you ever seen Mind Ripper, the unofficial third HHE film? I haven't seen it since I was a kid.
                      Actually no but I've read about it. Isn't Lance Henriksen in it?

Comment

Actually no but I've read about it. Isn't Lance Henriksen in it?
                        Yes he is. I remember liking it but it's almost 10 years since I last saw it.
                        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

Working...
                        X