• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indecent actions View Post
    But the real question is..was it nice?
    of course it was nice...duh!

Comment

Originally posted by BridgitteSnaps View Post
      of course it was nice...duh!
      Was I speaking to you??!?!?! No, I was asking the Czar of cute-ification.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

Originally posted by CuteMurderdollChucky View Post
        i really love the remake
        the old man which lives in the house is so strange
        but the policeman is so creepy
        I wasnt a fan of the police officer in the remake. My opinion changed though after seeing the TCM: The Beginning.
        "WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Ok, you are now firing a gun at your 'imaginary friend' near 400 GALLONS OF NITROGLYCERINE!" - Tyler Durden

Comment

Was I speaking to you??!?!?! No, I was asking the Czar of cute-ification.
          Czar is an American bastardization of the word Tsar. you fail, you bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BridgitteSnaps View Post
            Czar is an American bastardization of the word Tsar. you fail, you bastard.
            Well, you used bastardization and bastard in the same sentence, so, you also FAIL!

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

Well, you used bastardization and bastard in the same sentence, so, you also FAIL!
              as did you. a double bastard sentence does not equal fail. so again, you fail

Comment

I have never seen the original. I liked this remake and have only seen it once which was like a few years ago. So I don't really remember all that much from it but I do remember some scenes..

I can't remember if it scared me or not but I'm pretty sure it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecto View Post
                  I have never seen the original. I liked this remake and have only seen it once which was like a few years ago. So I don't really remember all that much from it but I do remember some scenes..

I can't remember if it scared me or not but I'm pretty sure it did.
                  If you get the chance, you should watch the original. It was pretty good. I think I speak for most when I say the first kill is **shocking**

I still liked the remake a bit better though.
                  "WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Ok, you are now firing a gun at your 'imaginary friend' near 400 GALLONS OF NITROGLYCERINE!" - Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by nohandtyper View Post
                    If you get the chance, you should watch the original. It was pretty good. I think I speak for most when I say the first kill is **shocking**

Now that you say that about the first kill, I really wanna watch it. Hopefully I'll get the chance to watch it, I didn't even know the 2003 Chainsaw Massacre was a remake when I first watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecto View Post
                      Now that you say that about the first kill, I really wanna watch it. Hopefully I'll get the chance to watch it, I didn't even know the 2003 Chainsaw Massacre was a remake when I first watched it.
                      Dont watch any trailers or anything for it, because it'll ruin the first kill. I didnt see any before I saw the movie and I... well... I dont want to ruin anything. Let me just say, it's one of my favorite deaths I've seen in a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by nohandtyper View Post

I watched the original first, awesome! one of the movies it's hard to watch: the camera, the colors, the characters. So when I heard about the remake I said: SHIT, why they don't leave alone the classics...

...having now seen the remake, I'd say it ain't so bad, it's actually entertaining, and the lead chick is hot ...but nothing compared to the original, remake is more about the "guy with the chaisaw", the old one "the whole family is the real deal", I mean the Gramps rules!!!

If you haven't watch the original, but watched the remake, I advice you to watch it, awesome movie.

The remake doesn't suck tough, gotta see the prequel...
                        "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

Comment

Originally posted by fezz View Post
                          I watched the original first, awesome! one of the movies it's hard to watch: the camera, the colors, the characters. So when I heard about the remake I said: SHIT, why they don't leave alone the classics...
                          The colors were amazing, especially in the beginning in the cemetery. The orange was so perfect. The only thing about the movie that I didnt like was that the lead girl seemed to like to jump out of windows... I can understand doing it once, but after that I just found it a bit comical.

Originally posted by fezz View Post
                          The remake doesn't suck tough, gotta see the prequel...
                          I didn't like the prequel when I first stepped out of the theatre, but after it sank in for a few hours, I began to love it. I think it becomes more of a combination of elements between the original and remake. It's also much more gritty. Very good prequel. I thought they did an amazing job with this one.

Comment

Remake > Original.

(No joke intended)

Comment

i like both the orginal and the remake.....very different but both good ass movies

Comment

Originally posted by HONTS911 View Post
                                i like both the orginal and the remake.....very different but both good ass movies
                                I agree, except I like the remake a little better because I prefer that leatherface to the original.

Comment

Working...
                                X