No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only person that actually wanhts this to happen? Yeah, I know that the game fans hate it but like you say there decent as zombie movies...
    "When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth..."

Comment

I'll watch it.

Comment

Not a gamer so I just like them for the kick ass Zombie action.I like all three and will be psyched for the fourth.
        Hate The Living,Love the Dead.

sigpic

Comment

I love the first RE and like the sequels, 3 more than 2, so I wouldn't mind seeing one more. I do hope it's the last though. No more cliffhangers, just bring it to an end.

Movies recently seen:

The Boneyard- 6/10
          Clash of the Titans '10- 8/10
          The Exorcist- 10/10
          Wrath of the Titans- 7/10
          Zombie- 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by CANADARULES View Post
            ill most likely see the 4th installment, i liked the 3rd even though there was some retarded scenes.
            There were some retarded scenes in all of them. Im not even a huge fan of the games (except for 4) and I thought all the movies sucked. 1 was bearable but nothing i'd buy, 2 was a complete load of ass and 3 was decent for the first half but then trailed off into the usual anderson bleck.
            If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
              1 was bearable but nothing i'd buy, 2 was a complete load of ass and 3 was decent for the first half but then trailed off into the usual anderson bleck.
              True story.

Recent Movies:
              Kick-Ass - 9/10
              The Human Centipede - 7/10
              Iron Man 2 - 5.5/10
              A Nightmare on Elm Street '84 - 8/10
              A Nightmare on Elm Street '10 - 3/10

Facebook
              last.fm

Comment

I don't like to watch movies that rape successful franchises, especially ones I actually enjoy, so no, I won't be seeing it.

My DVD's

Comment

Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
                  The resident evil movies are like a double edged sword. on one hand there decent zombie movies on the other being a fan of the video games it pisses me off to no end he didn't follow them at all.
                  The games were such a great thing. The first movie I was like "Yeah, pretty good" then the second one came out and I will never watch a Resident Evil movie again.

Btw, what's that in your avatar? Is that a Friday the 13th movie, like the death lol, want to check it out

Comment

I've never played the games so, yeah, I'm a fan of the films (1 &3 anyway). I'll be at the box office the day it comes out!

Comment

I just got 4 for The Wii and it's pretty fucking cool. The first was great, the others were palatable. I would still check this one out.

Comment

The first was good.
                        The second was average at best.
                        The third was great!

I'd definately be up for another; whether it's true to the games or not.

Comment

Resident evil in africa...amazing

Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos

Comment

Just END this series.
                            That way we're closer to remaking it proper about 5-6 years from now.
                            They completely fucked the story up from day one.
                            These movies shouldn't be about whiz-bang action scenes and zombie kung-fu.
                            It always makes me pissed off to think about them. Based on the games these could have been really great horror movies.

Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
                            1 was bearable but nothing i'd buy, 2 was a complete load of ass and 3 was decent for the first half but then trailed off into the usual anderson bleck.
                            Yup, perfecto.
                            Last edited by jarofsap; 10-21-2008, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Being a fan of the movies and a fan of the games, I can respect the direction of both platforms. I would most likely go see Reident Evil 4.

Comment

so what is he going to do? Unleash his army of against Umbrella?

Maybe Chris from the game will come last minute and kill all the alice' and thus kill the "franchise"Alices

Comment

Working...
                                X