No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May as well revive this thread since it's been confirmed.

I'll watch this. So, they're sucky movies... but they're semi-enjoyable for the action. The third, despite its flaws, was great fun.

The franchise will more than likely be rebooted in the years to come, hopefully by someone who knows what they're doing, so it's not completely doomed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil's Lyric View Post
      May as well revive this thread since it's been confirmed.

I'll watch this. So, they're sucky movies... but they're semi-enjoyable for the action. The third, despite its flaws, was great fun.

The franchise will more than likely be rebooted in the years to come, hopefully by someone who knows what they're doing, so it's not completely doomed yet.
      agreed I'm a fan of the games and movies, although the second one was disgraceful and the whole crew need to die horribly for making it

Comment

Originally posted by bevdogg View Post
        agreed I'm a fan of the games and movies, although the second one was disgraceful and the whole crew need to die horribly for making it
        I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I don't hate them as much as most people do. Although, I completely agree about Apocalypse. It was a terrible, terrible movie which couldn't be saved by the enjoyment factor.

Comment

I have enjoyed the RE movies I will check this one out.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
          Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

Originally posted by bevdogg View Post
            The second one may have ruined one character, but the WHOLE third movie sucked, hard!
            Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

The last one sucked donkey balls so I'm about as excited as a bipolar who's been off his meds for a week.

Comment

Awesome! I'm so excited to waste ANOTHER 2 hours of my life for another movie with little in common to the video games they are supposed to emulate....

Comment

Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
                  I have enjoyed the RE movies I will check this one out.
                  As have I. I will check this out as well.

Comment

Well it's filming now and just hear that Chris Redfield is in it, also he's being played by Wentworth Miller from Prison Break
                    Rumors about Leon S. Kennedy played by Jensen Ackles and Albert Wesker played Jason O'Mara and Eva Mendes as Excella Gionne are still in the air

Comment

They're getting it all wrong so far with the films, so is this one really gonna be any better? They need better actors and a solid storyline that follows the games properly.

Despite what I said above, I do like the movies. But it seems like I'm watching another zombie film, then an actual RE zombie film, because the game/movie plots don't compare correctly.

Comment

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

New Pictures
                        http://www.hugazombie.com/news/re_af...cast_news_pics

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                          Dont tell me that dude with the knife is Chris Redfield!

Comment

I read somewhere that the 4th film will continue after the last film. Then the 5th will reboot the series, Resident Evil Begins.

He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

Comment

the resident evil movies blow, well, the first one was alright, but the other 3 were train wrecks. so.....hopefully this new one is somewhat better :/

Comment

Originally posted by FukO View Post
                                I read somewhere that the 4th film will continue after the last film. Then the 5th will reboot the series, Resident Evil Begins.
                                ha, already planning a rebott so they can do a whole other set of sequels? and wtf there fighting a supercomputer?! sure thats kind of what they were doing in the first, but still, not very close to the video game. well, i hope they have more jill valentine in the reboot at least

Comment

Working...
                                X