Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

I'm hearing all kinds of different rumours... soem say that resident evil 4 is in production while others say it isn't... and im not hearing anything about it... or anything about production or casting... so is it still coming? cuz so far i reckon resident evil 3 was one of the bets movies i have ever seen... and the ended with like the best ending... how can they not wanna continue that??? they have to!!!! they have everything they need... and it would be liek the best possible storyline ever!!!
    Come to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES!!!

hmm..

yeah i see your point but...i think they wont make another one because of the critics i meen, i love the movies but i like the game storylines better, i just wish they would stick to the proper storyline insted of making up aloada new crap that just confuses old fans.
    sigpicSay, Would You Like A Jibble Sandwich?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomoose616 View Post
      yeah i see your point but...i think they wont make another one because of the critics i meen, i love the movies but i like the game storylines better, i just wish they would stick to the proper storyline insted of making up aloada new crap that just confuses old fans.
      All the Resident Evil movies sucked.
      If they could have gone with the storyline, and done the whole movie in CG like the Final Fantasy movies, it'd be badass.

But the movies suck.
      I'm sure they covered everything in the Umbrella Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by SurgicalBombing View Post
        If they could have gone with the storyline, and done the whole movie in CG like the Final Fantasy movies, it'd be badass.

But the movies suck.
        I dont agree at all, thought the first and third were very entertaining There is actually being made a new resident evil movie i CG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5MdHAAqR1w
        My Top 15 Favorite Slasher Movies (leave a comment):
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EJaizdfeU

Comment

I dont mind the movies but since its one of my favorite video game franchise the movies do bug me. If they would have followed the game story then it would have been a million times better.

The CGI movie should be pretty good as for Resident evil 4 dont hold your breath
          [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

i'm a fan of both the games and movies and the CG flick looks great...

i'd like to see more

Comment

Anderson is writing 4, with Milla expected to return. Oh joy.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                Anderson is writing 4, with Milla expected to return. Oh joy.
                So Milla will travel to tokyo , with her clone army and then what ?
                I might be wrong , but I think Alice has telekinesis skills or something like that.
                How can you stop so a clone army with telekinesis skills and superhuman strength?

The zombies are fucked

"Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own idiotic worries."

Comment

Originally posted by SurgicalBombing View Post

But the movies suck.
                  Agreed with every word.

Comment

The CGI movie, Resident Evil: Degeneration, is a continuation from the video games... but personally i haven't ever played any resident evil games, but im buying them off ebay now... so ye... i love resident evil, i use to hate it because i never knew what it was about, thoguht it was just robots and shit, but then it came on tv one night and blew my mind away!
                    Come to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES!!!

Comment

Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

http://www.shocktilyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=8085

Anderson Writing Resident Evil 4 Soon
                      Source:Sunday Sun October 16, 2008

Paul W.S. Anderson tells the UK's Sunday Sun once he's completed writing a remake of The Long Good Friday (set in modern-day Miami), he "will probably write Resident Evil 4."

The last update on a fourth entry came in July when Anderson told MTV that he was in talks with Sony to resume the adventures of Alice and her war against the Umbrella Corporation.

Because Anderson is also helming The Long Good Friday for Sony, it's likely the fourth Resident Evil will put another director in the chair. The last installment, Resident Evil: Extinction, was directed by Russell Mulcahy.

ill most likely see the 4th installment, i liked the 3rd even though there was some retarded scenes.

Comment

fuck sakes not Anderson again i swear if he fucks up Castlevania I will hunt him down.

Comment

Didn't you already make a Resident Evil 4 thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaline View Post
                            Didn't you already make a Resident Evil 4 thread?
                            i did forever ago but that was about ali larter character returning if there was one.
                            Last edited by CANADARULES; 10-16-2008, 10:06 AM.

Comment

The resident evil movies are like a double edged sword. on one hand there decent zombie movies on the other being a fan of the video games it pisses me off to no end he didn't follow them at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X