Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
    But he would still have made money if they had left him alone.
    Different effects guys bring different appearances to the character. It's near impossible for a character to remain exactly the same in appearance throughout a franchise.

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Dude View Post
      Different effects guys bring different appearances to the character. It's near impossible for a character to remain exactly the same in appearance throughout a franchise.
      Yeah, i guess so.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• I LOVE these movies but I have to say my least favorite part is 6 a.k.a. Freddy's Dead..just can't stand it really! Not as good as the others and not so good at acting just the norm. My most fave from the series is a tie between part 1, 2, 3, and 5. My favorite character is of course Nancy! Well okay Freddy is too of course..haha!

Comment

• nightmare series

Pritty cool nightmare thread. Keep up the good work..

Comment

• Originally posted by tom holiday View Post
            Pritty cool nightmare thread. Keep up the good work..
            Haha thanks mate.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            My little idiot..

Comment

• i'm getting the complete series for christmas, gonna rock!
              my myspace
              www.myspace.com/doubleglock18

my youtube channel
              www.youtube.com/blueterrior

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel19 View Post
                i'm getting the complete series for christmas, gonna rock!
                Haha, yeah i got it last year for Xmas

My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel19 View Post
                  i'm getting the complete series for christmas, gonna rock!
                  You'll be having a fun Christmas.

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

• Yeah guys.

Comment

• Awesome thread
                      I will find a center in you.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I love the Freddy movies. My least favorite would be freddy's Dead

Comment

• I enjoy all elm street movies there probably my favorite set of horror movies expect for number 2 and freddys dead both of which I though were complete crap.

Comment

• this thread has been quarantined due to the excessive amount of noobs accessing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by justinmilkman87 View Post
                              this thread has been quarantined due to the excessive amount of noobs accessing it.
                              Oh well, I guess every thread has this problem.

I haven't heard anything new on the remake. Probably wont till next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Dude View Post
                                I haven't heard anything new on the remake. Probably wont till next year.
                                Haha, i think you mean news, got ya again
                                Nor have I, I also think next year will be the next we hear of it.

My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X