No announcement yet.

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they reinvent some of the cooler deaths of the original. Like Tina's death, I'd love to see that but in a new take. And I hope to god they keep Johnny Depp's death. That was hands down the coolest and most intense death scene I think I've ever seen. It was so inventive back in the day and I hope that death isn't completely gotten rid of. I understand you wanna see stuff that you've never seen before but I really think those two scenes are so disturbing and other worldly that you just can't get rid of them.
    Everything !Viva Hate! says is sig worthy... He told me so

Comment

• Tina's death was in the script but they did make alot of changes supposedly. I'm pretty sure it will be in the movie and im sure the CGI nowadays will benefit and it will look really grisly.

I don't think anyone will be swallowed up by beds in the remake though.

When I first saw Nightmare 1 I almost cried when Freddy's glove came out of Glen's bed and wrapped it around his waist and dragged him and his blankets down the hole while hes screaming for dear life. Then of course the blood shooting out. That was a real "HOLY SHIT!" moment when I saw that.
      Of course you can wait...you can wait because you gotta. I was in Nam...

Comment

• Same here. That's why I think they can't get rid of it. But then again you always need new stuff to appease the audience.

Comment

• Have you peeked at the script from January yet? Honestly my only gripe about the remake so far is the death scenes in the script. The only ones that sound appealing are Tinas and Jesses. Even Jesses is kind of boring he gets his stomach slit until his organs fall out. While hes in jail. Sounds pretty cool enough but I want some o that Nightmare Part 3 and 4 type kills where they got interesting. Movie will be great though. Maybe we will see some inventive deaths in the sequel or maybe even this one. Still a long ways away. April 16..2010..Fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guywiththegun View Post
            Freddy's motivation changed, IMO. He wanted power more than revenge starting with DW.
            I agree that his motivation changed and that sort of killed the character.

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Nugz! View Post
              Have you peeked at the script from January yet? Honestly my only gripe about the remake so far is the death scenes in the script. The only ones that sound appealing are Tinas and Jesses. Even Jesses is kind of boring he gets his stomach slit until his organs fall out. While hes in jail. Sounds pretty cool enough but I want some o that Nightmare Part 3 and 4 type kills where they got interesting. Movie will be great though. Maybe we will see some inventive deaths in the sequel or maybe even this one. Still a long ways away. April 16..2010..Fuck!
              but none of the kills in NOES part 4 were scary... they were a bit cartoonish.

I loved Kristen's and Jesse's death scene... Dean was great as well.

Comment

• very confident the REMAKE will go down as one of the best Nightmare movies.

The movie is being produced by a mastermind... and wouldn't want it being handled by noone other then Mr. Brad Fuller.

The man is a god The Nightmare On Elm St remake, will be the BEST remake yet.

1. 1984 original
                2. Part 3
                3. The Remake

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_onElmSt View Post
                  very confident the REMAKE will go down as one of the best Nightmare movies.

The movie is being produced by a mastermind... and wouldn't want it being handled by noone other then Mr. Brad Fuller.

1. 1984 original
                  2. Part 3
                  3. The Remake

David Lynch is a god. Martin Scorsese is a god. Stanley Kubrick is a god. David Cronenberg is a god. Brad Fuller is NOT a god.

Hopefully the remake will turn out to be a good movie and one that will deserve its place in Nightmare history but until the movie is released,seen and appreciated by an audience then who knows where it will take its place in the chain of the much loved series.

Comment

I think the original nightmare when Freddy disappears was cool. Not visually impressive but it was just like Glen says earlier in the film.

Nancy: What if they meet a monster
                    in their dreams?

Glen: They turn their back on it.
                    Take away its energy,
                    and it disappears.
                    Agreed.

Originally posted by D-Nugz! View Post
                    Tina's death was in the script but they did make alot of changes supposedly.
                    I thought it was a shot for shot.

Originally posted by D-Nugz! View Post
                    I'm pretty sure it will be in the movie and im sure the CGI nowadays will benefit and it will look really grisly.

Originally posted by Freddy_onElmSt View Post
                    very confident the REMAKE will go down as one of the best Nightmare movies.

1. 1984 original
                    2. Part 3
                    3. The Remake
                    GET THE FUCK OVER FULLER!!!!
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                    My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post

GET THE FUCK OVER FULLER!!!!

aye !!! its sickening

Comment

Have you peeked at the script from January yet? Honestly my only gripe about the remake so far is the death scenes in the script. The only ones that sound appealing are Tinas and Jesses. Even Jesses is kind of boring he gets his stomach slit until his organs fall out. While hes in jail. Sounds pretty cool enough but I want some o that Nightmare Part 3 and 4 type kills where they got interesting. Movie will be great though. Maybe we will see some inventive deaths in the sequel or maybe even this one. Still a long ways away. April 16..2010..Fuck!
                        No where'd you find it? I'd love to take a look at it.

Comment

• oh and I agree that Brad Fuller is not a god, but I will say that Platinum Dunes is just about the only production company that is releasing good and even great remakes, I'm really anticipating this one.

Comment

• Yeah Tina's death is the same as the original nightmare but supposed to be more gruesome

And oxley baby when I meant CGI I only meant for TInas death when she is levitated off the bed. But if Craven could make the original and didnt use CGI then braddy boy can too. I dont know what I was thinking. It wasnt me honest.

Wes used that flip over room so it looked like Tina was on the ceiling but really was on the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by bebopman182 View Post
                              No where'd you find it? I'd love to take a look at it.
                              Oh, heres the link just click download..
                              Note this is the script from January 14, 2009
                              Before the revisions so things have been changed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=264a278fef692f465a3d 773badf21430e04e75f6e8ebb871

Comment

• Don't click on the link copy and paste the whole thing.. I don't know why the URL got fucked like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X