Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MistAh BlistAh View Post
    okay, some parts wern't executed as well as they should have been but overall its a really entertaining flick. The plot was decent enough, we just didn't need the constant updates on what we were seeing with the narration by Freddy.
    It's replay value really dies quite quick.

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

Nightmare 1 and 2 ,I think were the scariest. Number 7 , at times had it's moments.
      The rest were like dark dramas/film noir.
      The spin off tv series had a few episodes that were darker then the middle sequels.
      The Hurricanrana Report
      Clean Your Shorts!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardeth Blood View Post
        Nightmare 1 and 2 ,I think were the scariest. Number 7 , at times had it's moments.
        The rest were like dark dramas/film noir.
        The spin off tv series had a few episodes that were darker then the middle sequels.
        ANOES The Dream Child is film noir? You sure about that?

Comment

The only thing about Dream Child that I found creepy and not funny was the idea of a baby being able to crawl from the womb.
          Sorry, I just did not see the middle films as straight up horror. Not saying they were bad films, just didn't do it for me on a creep-o-meter like the others.
          The Hurricanrana Report
          Clean Your Shorts!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardeth Blood View Post
            Haha, yeah i have seen that, very corny. Actually the only person who can act in the thing was Robert himself. Overall i dont mind it, and still watch them on youtube from time to time.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

I've never actually seen an epsiode of the show, don't know if I'm up for Freddy chillin at a bar tellin stories.
              sigpic

Comment

I've never actually seen an epsiode of the show, don't know if I'm up for Freddy chillin at a bar tellin stories.
                Haha, nah mate its nothing like that. It starts off with him in court when he gets set free,, its like more of an untold start to a thing, a kind of prequel.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                My little idiot..

Comment

It's been a good 18 years since the show went off the air. But I remember it being him introducing it, like the style of Hitchcock presents.
                  That style of show needs to come back.
                  The Hurricanrana Report
                  Clean Your Shorts!

Comment

okay, some parts wern't executed as well as they should have been but overall its a really entertaining flick. The plot was decent enough, we just didn't need the constant updates on what we were seeing with the narration by Freddy.
                    another example then:

after jason kills like, 12 teens (jason totally whoops freddy throughout the movie), including what's her name (shows her fun bags so she's gotta go first), without knowing shit about who jason is, the gang splits up as if nothing happened. nobody runs to the cops, or to their parents, or even appear too shaken up.

i could list more, but i'll let imdb do the work for me. the continuity flaws and noticeable mistakes from this flick are extensive as the fuck.

totally not made to be a good movie, nor indeed a good movie. perhaps entertaining once or twice (i saw it in theaters and i own the dvd), but i give this movie like 1 star for boobs, gore, and the fact that it's one of the first movies directed straight at internet fanboys.
                    myspace: thefeelofcotton

i bet you rub cotton and eggs on your dick.
                    How did he know?!~

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                      Haha, nah mate its nothing like that. It starts off with him in court when he gets set free,, its like more of an untold start to a thing, a kind of prequel.
                      oh, alright, from what I had heard I just thought it was him in a bar, I might just check out some eps.

Originally posted by Cotton the Egg Man View Post
                      another example then:

after jason kills like, 12 teens (jason totally whoops freddy throughout the movie), including what's her name (shows her fun bags so she's gotta go first), without knowing shit about who jason is, the gang splits up as if nothing happened. nobody runs to the cops, or to their parents, or even appear too shaken up.

i could list more, but i'll let imdb do the work for me. the continuity flaws and noticeable mistakes from this flick are extensive as the fuck.

totally not made to be a good movie, nor indeed a good movie. perhaps entertaining once or twice (i saw it in theaters and i own the dvd), but i give this movie like 1 star for boobs, gore, and the fact that it's one of the first movies directed straight at internet fanboys.
                      I'm not disagreeing with you, but I think its made better and has less negatives/mess-ups then the entries I previously mentioned in the series. Even if you gotta look at the slight positives from it, you gotta admit theres more there then in Freddys Dead/Jason Goes to Hell/Jason X at the very least. There were some decent kills (i.e. bed fold, stoner kid) and even though its really not Jason like, I loved when he went rampage mode at the rave party. Also, the finale is pretty good, some cheesy moments, but overall, an entertaining and bloody fight between the two icons.
                      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone think we will actually see Freddy's Nightmare's released on dvd? I think there was two seasons.

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Dude View Post
                          Does anyone think we will actually see Freddy's Nightmare's released on dvd? I think there was two seasons.
                          I think that you can easily watch them online. I bet that theyre are bootleg coppis outh their. matter of fact, somone from BD was selling the entire series on dvd a while ago. I watched like on eepisode online. it was really good. It had that "Tales from the dark side" feeling to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Dude View Post
                            I would LOVE if New Line got the balls to make them, but sadly i dont think they will be released on dvd. Sad but true. Who knows, maybe if the remake is any good, it could start the craze all over again, highly doubt it, but who knows?

My little idiot..

Comment

The 2nd season starting with the 3rd episode is on Youtube.

Comment

what remake? has something been announced?
                                myspace: thefeelofcotton

i bet you rub cotton and eggs on your dick.
                                How did he know?!~

Comment

Working...
                                X