No announcement yet.

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have this set ? I picked it up about 3 years ago from someone on imdb the set is pretty professional in appearance all though lagging in menu screens but I was looking it up and found a lot more people have bought them.

I was a huge fan of the show

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      Does anyone have this set ? I picked it up about 3 years ago from someone on imdb the set is pretty professional in appearance all though lagging in menu screens but I was looking it up and found a lot more people have bought them.

I was a huge fan of the show

Is that the pirated burnt copies? I heard they were the only ones around. There is two episodes on the BluRay box set.

I don't know why they just don't release the whole fucking thing. Cunts. Cunts everywhere.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
        Is that the pirated burnt copies? I heard they were the only ones around. There is two episodes on the BluRay box set.

I don't know why they just don't release the whole fucking thing. Cunts. Cunts everywhere.
        Yeah it's the pirated copies and he threw in a dvd of home footage from the making of Dream Child which was cool but the dvd's look so professional they could pass as so with the warner brother logos.

The quality is a bit rough on some of the episodes but mostly great quality! I got these for a steal

Comment

Comment

• http://www.popcultcha.com.au/nightma...ue-p-8923.html

Oh my fucking God...

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            My little idiot..

Comment

That's hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                That's hot.
                I know right, if I wasn't booked on a cruise I'd be getting that. I had a look around, they also have a life size Alien statue. modelled from the original molds. It's about $5000 though...

My little idiot..

Comment

I know right, if I wasn't booked on a cruise I'd be getting that. I had a look around, they also have a life size Alien statue. modelled from the original molds. It's about $5000 though...
                  That Alien model sounds awesome, but not for that amount of money.

Comment

That is absolutely fucking amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myerszilla View Post
                      That is absolutely fucking amazing.
                      I know, the detail is amazing. I'm going to try and save up for it I think. I don't want to, but, I feel I have to..

My little idiot..

Comment

I know, the detail is amazing. I'm going to try and save up for it I think. I don't want to, but, I feel I have to..
                        Hey man, go for it. As articulate & well put together as it is, it's definitely worth the money.

Comment

• Yeah. But money is a whore.

My little idiot..

Comment

• Tell me about it, man. I'm right there with ya on that end of the spectrum.

Comment

• Mondotees released a fine screenprint with Freddy and some guts.

Looks slick!
                              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                                Mondotees released a fine screenprint with Freddy and some guts.

Looks slick!
                                Ugh.

Why can't studios ever make something as cool as this?

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X