No announcement yet.

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else prefers Alice over Nancy as the female protagonist. I don't know, there just something about Alice that I really loved.

Comment

• not me.

but i do like alice. it's too bad they weren't in a movie together.
      2015 song draft

the cramps - surfin dead
      rob zombie - living dead girl
      public image limited - the order of death
      L7 - pretend we're dead
      michale graves - dawn of the dead
      patti smith - dead to the world
      the pixies - dead
      bukka white- fixin to di blues
      omd - forever (live and die)
      bif naked - i died

Comment

• The original Nancy will always be the best final girl this series has ever had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myerszilla View Post
          The original Nancy will always be the best final girl this series has ever had.
          Totally agree.

Alice and Kristen are great characters but Nancy is hands down the best.

Comment

• Fuck, I really love both franchises so much.

This much.

Comment

• That's your tattoo, dude? That's fucking dope, man. I've been wanting to get a horror tattoo for the last couple of years now, I need to just go ahead & invest in one.

And yeah, Nancy has always been my favorite final girl of probably any horror movie.

Comment

• I have only seen part 2! I need to watch off the them at some point. Something about the glove that got me

Comment

• Yeah, and it looks like the ban hammer got you.

Comment

• Apparently the NSA Blu is hitting January 21st. That's my fucking birthday! The fates are kind to me.
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                      Apparently the NSA Blu is hitting January 21st. That's my fucking birthday! The fates are kind to me.
                      I already have it on DVD. I don't really need the blu, unless it has more content.

Comment

• I'll be getting it regardless. But apparently there will be more content. Nothing has been said, but everyone is saying there's meant to be more.

I'm not sure what? Unless they add a better thing on for the remake or something

Maybe they'll talk to Depp! A guy can hope.
                        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Kickstarter for a book on the first film, with never before seen photo's and interviews with people who worked on the film who've never spoken before. Looks beautiful. The books done and they are raising money for finishing touches and publishing shit I think. Fuck. I need this. I'll donate the $150. Hopefully next week I'll be able to.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ghtmare-on-elm

EDIT: Forgot to mention the book has been in development for over 2 years.
                          Last edited by Oxley; 04-16-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Kickstarter for a book on the first film, with never before seen photo's and interviews with people who worked on the film who've never spoken before. Looks beautiful. The books done and they are raising money for finishing touches and publishing shit I think. Fuck. I need this. I'll donate the $150. Hopefully next week I'll be able to.

I'll purchase this for sure. Won't be donating though. Sorry.

EDIT - Will donate because depending on the amount you can get signed posters and a copy of the book. Sweeeeeeeeeeet !!!
                            Last edited by Rusted; 04-16-2014, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Kickstarter for a book on the first film, with never before seen photo's and interviews with people who worked on the film who've never spoken before. Looks beautiful. The books done and they are raising money for finishing touches and publishing shit I think. Fuck. I need this. I'll donate the $150. Hopefully next week I'll be able to.

This is fantastic. I will be donating.

Comment

• Gosh, I could never say No to Heather.

I might have to drop some money into this, yet I think it will be for nothing. Just don't see them reaching their goal of $65,000.
                                There's a door to dreams
                                And it always lets you in
                                But with a silent scream
                                All the nightmares must begin

Still you chase what you can't see
                                Like death and pain and sin
                                And the Shadow of The Wind

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio
                                7/10/1942 - 5/16/2010

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialRonn...amesDio?v=wall

Comment

Working...
                                X