Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridley Scott's Alien Prequel - Prometheus (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zaglewiz View Post
    The Queen carrying facehugger was a part of the deleted scenes in part 3 wasn't it?

But I think if and when we get some sequels to this series by itself we'll get some answers or get the total fucking run around. Other than that I'm pumped for what these movies are going to bring and I hope they bring it sooner than later.
    Yeah it was. You get a glimpse of it in the longer version.
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
      Yeah it was. You get a glimpse of it in the longer version.
      I got lucky and got parts 1 and 2 on Blu Ray during our Black Friday sale for 3 bucks a piece and have yet to order part 3. I've seen various videos on Youtube involving the Queen carrier and that bastard is a BEAST compared to the warrior ones.

Comment

I got lucky and got parts 1 and 2 on Blu Ray during our Black Friday sale for 3 bucks a piece and have yet to order part 3. I've seen various videos on Youtube involving the Queen carrier and that bastard is a BEAST compared to the warrior ones.
        I went all out and got the box set.

I guess they re-released the Alien set with Prometheus included, but no special features were included that weren't already on the Prometheus disc.

One of the best sets I have, no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

I guess they re-released the Alien set with Prometheus included, but no special features were included that weren't already on the Prometheus disc.

Yeah I seen the Blu Boxset yesterday for 30 bucks and considered getting it and just giving the other 2 away.

Comment

I really love Alien 3. A lot. I love how it recaptures the feel of the original. Something Aliens had lost. I think it's so, so underrated. My favourite film from Fincher.

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

Same I have the Blu set. Alien is probably one of the best transfers I've seen.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            My little idiot..

Comment

I really love Alien 3. A lot. I love how it recaptures the feel of the original. Something Aliens had lost. I think it's so, so underrated. My favourite film from Fincher.

Same I have the Blu set. Alien is probably one of the best transfers I've seen.
              the Alien transfer is truly gorgeous. The rest are great, but that Alien transfer is something special.

Comment

When I first joined BD I got HELL for my love of Alien 3. Honestly I've never been able to answer which is my favorite of the first 3 but I can tell ya part 3 would be 2nd.

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                the Alien transfer is truly gorgeous. The rest are great, but that Alien transfer is something special.
                When I was giving Aliens a watch on Blu the night I got it I felt it was to clean to be honest. Honestly I still prefer my VHS of Aliens over anything else I've watched. I like that movie to be dark, dirty, and gritty.

Comment

• This is an odd poster artwork, I guess its fan-made:

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                    This is an odd poster artwork, I guess its fan-made:

what the hell?!?!

Comment

• "Was David a secret asshole..."

[YOUTUBE]-x1YuvUQFJ0[/YOUTUBE]
                      Last edited by Mr. Bill; 06-27-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                        "Was David a secret asshole..."

[YOUTUBE]-x1YuvUQFJ0[/YOUTUBE]
                        lol. After seeing this movie, me and friends got just as far...

My biggest bitch about it was where the Jockey laid during his chestbursting moment. If he was just inside the ship where the Nostromo crew found him, I would have been happy and not given much of a shit about any of the rest of the confusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wick View Post

My biggest bitch about it was where the Jockey laid during his chestbursting moment. If he was just inside the ship where the Nostromo crew found him, I would have been happy and not given much of a shit about any of the rest of the confusion.
                          That's not the same one from Alien though as it was a completely different planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wick View Post

Did you even watch the movie?

My little idiot..

Comment

Did you even watch the movie?
                              I don't think they did.

Comment

• Ha. I guess I didn't really watch it, then... but I only stared at it once, so maybe another look would help me out with it. I mean, if what was going on was an evolutionary process toward the xenomorph itself, then it really doesn't make sense that that organism at the end is the first of its kind, and its on a different planet, and its only means of leaving the planet had already flown away :/ Maybe I fell asleep during something more important than the existence of the xenomorph, which I guess is why I watched it, or stared at it :/

Comment

Working...
                                X