Sleepaway Camp ll: Unhappy Campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ogdredvonweary View Post
    I haven't seen Part III in a while due to it sucking sacks of shit, but isn't there a scene with a topless hot asian girl making out with a an ugly old dude?
    Two girls went topless but only for a brief moment, very brief I'd even say it doesn't affect the story much unlike part II.

Although in part II we only got to see Valerie Hartman topless, at least she went topless for half her screen time (much like Amber Heard in The Informers).

I still stand by my quote: Part III could really use more boobs.

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ogdredvonweary View Post
      This movie kicks so much ass! Awesome death scenes, plenty of tits, cheesy acting, and a wicked sense of humor. I know part III was filmed right afterwards and isn't much different, but I HATE that one. Anyone else love the fuck out of part II but can't stand part III?
      Part 3 seemed like just a lame rehash.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
        Part 3 seemed like just a lame rehash.
        And lack of tits.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason156 View Post
          you gave me the tmi
          glad to be of help
          BASTARD!! BASTARD!! BASTARD!!!

Comment

• Correction: Felissa was not asked to return as Angela

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
            Felissa Rose was asked to return as Angela Baker but was busy attending college.
            Actually she wasn't asked.
            She was allowed to audition.
            She was then turned down.

True Story.
            And it pisses me off.
            http://sleepawaycamp.wordpress.com/

sigpic

Comment

• It's been quite a while since i've seen this one. Better than 3 but not as good as the original. Love some of the kills! I'll be watching this sooner than later.

Comment

• i had the chance to pick up this movie but i passed it up, because they were asking close to 40 for it.
                "Sleep those little slices of death, how I loathe them.

Comment

• Series never gets boring for me. Have to watch one sometime. It's been a long time since I watched the original.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeym1979 View Post
                    Series never gets boring for me. Have to watch one sometime. It's been a long time since I watched the original.
                    Ditto. I usually watch all three of the films (Disregarding the 4th because it was disappointing IMO) in a row at least once a year.

Comment

• I've seen all 4 of the Sleepaway Camp movies, and honestly, they only good one is the first one.
                      I have the DVD, and refuse to buy the other ones.

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

Comment

• This was definitely the best of the franchise. It was a perfect 80s slasher film.
                        Listen to them! Children of the night! What music they make!

Comment

• Best of the franchise?? No way man. The first one is the only good one.
                          Part 4 comes in second if I had to pick a second best one because of the returning actors from part 1. 2 and 3 were just stupid.

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich 1983 View Post
                            This was definitely the best of the franchise. It was a perfect 80s slasher film.

Originally posted by EvilDeadFridaythe13thfan View Post
                            Best of the franchise?? No way man. The first one is the only good one.
                            Part 4 comes in second if I had to pick a second best one because of the returning actors from part 1. 2 and 3 were just stupid.
                            Dude, are u drunk? The 4th installment was a huge insult to the entire franchise. If anything, as far as the sequel goes, it goes like this:

2 >>> 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4.

Comment

• "Sleepaway Camp 2"......A worthy sequel and one of the most fun ones too. Combining dark humor, camp, gore, and a high body count....makes Part 2 a true gem in the series. Some great and shocking kills in this movie: the outhouse drowning, the burning of the 2 girls, and the killing of counselor Diane when Angela stabs her and twists the knife around in the wound. The cast is also way better than part 1. Pamela Springsteen(Angela) is a hoot to watch. I actually think she is an "ok" actress and played her role very well. Renee Estevez played her character really well too, as an innocent and sometimes shy girl of 15 or 16. The scenes between Renee and Pamela are very natural, and they play off eachother wonderfully. The sexy Tony Higgins as "Sean" is a dreamboat, and is also good in the role. I love this series. So fun, campy,thrilling, and cheesy.

7.5/10

Comment

Working...
                              X