Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleepaway Camp ll: Unhappy Campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sleepaway Camp ll: Unhappy Campers

    Sleepaway Camp ll:Unhappy campers
    Ooooh, I'm a happy camper, I love the summer sun. I love the trees and forest, I'm always having fun! Ooooh, I'm a happy camper, I love the clear blue sky, and with the grace of God, I'll camp until I die!

    My fav sequel out there...the gore is fun, the acting is over the top and not to mention a hell of a good outhouse scene CAMP ROLLING HILLS LOOK OUT ANGELA IS BACK
    The trailer
    [YOUTUBE]aj477ynzRJ0[/YOUTUBE]

  • #2
    I sing the happy camper song everytime I get pissed off at work to keep from bitching eveyone out. Not kidding.
    GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!


    i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Are you really the first one to post a thread on this movie? I love this movie, I never saw the first one but this one is fantastic.

      BAM! Sid, super bitch!

      Comment


      • #4
        One of the best and funniest sequel's ever made....Pamela Springsteen is the real Angela to me, not Felissa Rose....

        Here's some interesting bit of trivia....

        Many of the characters are named after members of the "brat pack" of the 1980's.


        Shot back-to-back and at the very same location as its sequel, Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland (1989) (V). Both finished within three months.


        Felissa Rose was asked to return as Angela Baker but was busy attending college.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by VARLA View Post
          I sing the happy camper song everytime I get pissed off at work to keep from bitching eveyone out. Not kidding.


          Im gonna try that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jbahome936 View Post
            Are you really the first one to post a thread on this movie? I love this movie, I never saw the first one but this one is fantastic.
            I searched the title...nothing.
            There is a sleepaway camp franchise one, but i thought this movie deserves one of its own.

            Comment


            • #7
              Love these movies, man. Such cheesy fun. Lol @ Angela looking around for something to kill the girl in the bathroom.

              Sleepaway Camp > Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers > Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland.

              I remember reading somewhere about a concept for a 4th movie where Angela was was captured and sent to the electric chair. She then came back to life somehow... Don't remember much about it, but I thought it sounded somewhat interesting.

              "Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."


              - Rustin Cohle

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by toxiejunkie View Post
                I searched the title...nothing.
                There is a sleepaway camp franchise one, but i thought this movie deserves one of its own.
                Of course it does, if not just for the outhouse scene, falling in lots of poop is in the top ten biggest fears for me.

                BAM! Sid, super bitch!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SYL View Post
                  Love these movies, man. Such cheesy fun. Lol @ Angela looking around for something to kill the girl in the bathroom.

                  Sleepaway Camp > Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers > Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland.

                  I remember reading somewhere about a concept for a 4th movie where Angela was was captured and sent to the electric chair. She then came back to life somehow... Don't remember much about it, but I thought it sounded somewhat interesting.
                  Did you ever see Return to Sleepaway Camp? That was a pretty good one, I recommend it.

                  BAM! Sid, super bitch!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Return to Sleepaway camp is awesome. I don't care what anyone says.
                    GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!


                    i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.


                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jbahome936 View Post
                      Of course it does, if not just for the outhouse scene, falling in lots of poop is in the top ten biggest fears for me.
                      Yes that would be pretty shitty
                      Or getting burned alive.
                      DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jbahome936 View Post
                        Did you ever see Return to Sleepaway Camp? That was a pretty good one, I recommend it.
                        Aw, crap, I forgot about that one. Yeah, I did see it. It was bad. But funny as hell and, ultimately, entertaining as hell! I need to rewatch it. It's been a while.

                        Originally posted by VARLA
                        Return to Sleepaway camp is awesome. I don't care what anyone says.
                        "ANGELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
                        Last edited by SYL; 11-05-2009, 06:15 PM.

                        "Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."


                        - Rustin Cohle

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by toxiejunkie View Post
                          Yes that would be pretty shitty
                          Or getting burned alive.
                          DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!!!
                          Stop it. Puns are too funny to me. And yeah being burned alive would suck.

                          Originally posted by SYL View Post
                          Aw, crap, I forgot about that one. Yeah, I did see it. It was bad. But funny as hell and, ultimately, entertaining as hell! I need to rewatch it. It's been a while.
                          Dude the deep fryer scene is intense, being burned alive would SUCK.

                          BAM! Sid, super bitch!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VARLA View Post
                            Return to Sleepaway camp is awesome. I don't care what anyone says.
                            fuck yeah. let's team up and kick all the haters in their shins.

                            i always get part 2 & 3 mixed up, but they're both a lotta fun.

                            SYL which gojira video is that in your av? i didn't even know those guys made music videos.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Fuck i love this fright rags design

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X