Sleepaway Camp 3 (1988)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepaway Camp 3 (1988)

"Sleepaway Camp 3".....This could possibly be the best in the series. Pamela Springsteen does her best work in here and delivers such a natural and cool performance. Equally impressive is Tracy Griffith (who I also love in The First Power) who is a natural talent and beauty.The handsome guys of this sequel are Cliff Brand who plays "Officer Barney" and Mark Oliver who plays "Tony". The death scenes are terrific. A few more shocking ones than the previous films. The dark humor is here too..but not as much as part 2. I LOVE the fight scene between Angela and Marcia at the end, which was fast and intense. Totally cool slasher flick that ranks right up there with the 1st.

7.5/10

very strong sequel.my fave kills are the snowboy and lily deaths.

Comment

If this is the one with the lawnmower death, then it was terrible. All of them after the first isn't worth a shit.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

Not as good as the second which is one of the best silly slashers ever, if not THE best
        GIFSoup

Comment

The second and third films are both very good, although it's hard for me to decide which one I prefer. This one had some funny lines and very original kills, plus Tracy Griffith is one of THE hottest redheads ever. If you like the second one, you'll like this one.
          "A desire to be in charge of our own lives, a need for control, is born in each of us. It is essential to our mental health, and our success, that we take control." -Robert F. Bennett

Comment

I thought this was the worst Sleepaway Camp.

Why you ask?

Just because.
            jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

Originally posted by trachea View Post
              I thought this was the worst Sleepaway Camp.

Why you ask?

Just because.
              because why?.....

Comment

Because, part three fell dead in the water for me after watching it once.

Part one and two, I can still watch over, and over,and over again, and never get sick of them.
                jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nico View Post
                  The second and third films are both very good, although it's hard for me to decide which one I prefer. This one had some funny lines and very original kills, plus Tracy Griffith is one of THE hottest redheads ever. If you like the second one, you'll like this one.
                  I really love the fight with Angela and Marcia. It was shot fast and suspenseful. Love it!

Comment

Sleepaway Camp > Sleepaway Camp II > Sleepaway Camp III

There's something lacking in the 3rd movie, not sure what it is. Could be that they shot it back-to-back with part II. Maybe the script needed another treatment, maybe the crew was tired and just rushed it, I don't know... It's fine as it is but it could've been better.

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

Is this series worth buying and adding to my collection? The reviews are a bit mixed up.
                      Tonight... You!

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                        I really love the fight with Angela and Marcia. It was shot fast and suspenseful. Love it!
                        Yeah, I like when she stabbed Angela and she mumbles to herself, "Try being nice to somebody and look what happens!" haha.
                        "A desire to be in charge of our own lives, a need for control, is born in each of us. It is essential to our mental health, and our success, that we take control." -Robert F. Bennett

Comment

I can't decide which I like more, part 2 or part 3. Either way, 2 and 3 are my favorites from the series.

Comment

for real man

Comment

Originally posted by chrisoncrack View Post
                              Is this series worth buying and adding to my collection? The reviews are a bit mixed up.
                              Yes definitely. The first one is a classic along with the second one. I really like the third one and it has a little less humor then the second one but I think the kills are a little better and a little gorier. The second and third were filmed back to back and are somewhat in the same vein. They also are shot on teh same locations.

Comment

Working...
                              X