Wrong Turn 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
    Yes, but keep in mind that it does get some hate. 1, 2, 4, & 5 are worth owning.
    imo only 1 and 2 are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
      Yes, but keep in mind that it does get some hate. 1, 2, 4, & 5 are worth owning.
      Ok thanx. I do like the series and already have 1-3.

Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
      imo only 1 and 2 are.
      1 and 2 are awesome!!

Comment

• I'm an oddball as I really only like 1 and 4. Thought 4 was decent enough for what it set out to accomplish as a DTV slasher. For some reason this one clicked with me while I just saw Part 5 and hated it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
          I'm an oddball as I really only like 1 and 4. Thought 4 was decent enough for what it set out to accomplish as a DTV slasher. For some reason this one clicked with me while I just saw Part 5 and hated it.
          Part 5 is one of the worst movies I've seen in years. I was actually shocked at the lack of effort that went into making it.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• ^ Yep, I just enjoy part five mainly because of Doug Bradley. The kills are pretty weak, & the fact that there's CGI in them makes it worse. The characters were too fucking stupid to the point of absurdity. They literally did things that no rational human being in the same situation would do.

It's very, very, very, very dumb fun for a move. Not as bad as part three, but then again, that's not saying much.

Part four is still probably my favorite of the series aside from part two. I liked the idea of the cast being trapped in a winter setting where they literally have no way out because the elements outside are as harsh as the killers they face.

Part 4 still isn't great, by any means, but it is a hell of a lot better than both three & five....which is odd considering the same guy directed all three.

Comment

• Part 4 is what I consider the best of the series even though it reminded me of Cold Prey at times - Mainly due to the setting.
              Part 4 really got me stoked for the next installment but like others, I agree with its the weakest entry thus far. Major disappointment.

Comment

• Part 5 & part 3 are basically the same. It seems like a big "fuck you" as far as I'm concerned. Even the make-up in those films is utterly atrocious, especially in part 5.

Comment

• "Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings"......This prequel in the series is pretty damn good and ranks as high as the original. Big body count, lots of blood and gore, suspense, shocks, a relatively strong cast, and an awesome setting highlight the movie. I really like the "Sara" character and was rooting for her to survive or at least last til the end. She did! "Kenia" was okay, kinda annoying here and there, but she was another one I cheered on. The 2 best girls were left standing...that is until that stupid barbed wire fence!! LOL..geeze!! Alot of the murder scenes in this entry are frickin' awesome!!

7/10

Comment

Working...
                  X