Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChainsawMikeSVE View Post
    Woodsboro was only in 1 & 4 lol

But I agree- Syd needs to get bumped the fuck off- I'm sure Ghostface can have some kinda existence not related to her... Let Neve's career rest in peace already....
    I meant just returing in general... but you know what I mean . Especially after Scream 4, how can she NOT be dead? Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
      I meant just returing in general... but you know what I mean . Especially after Scream 4, how can she NOT be dead? Seriously?
      I believe... in the Bruce Campbell school of thought... that the character should match the actor, atleast by some degree.... Syd, like Neve's career.... murdered and 6ft under
      JESUS TAP DANCING TITTY FUCKING CHRIST! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!
      What the fuck is wrong with you that you would ever say such an unholy thing like that????

Comment

• I always loved Neve. I thought she was such a perfectly cast female lead for a slasher movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeym1979 View Post
          I always loved Neve. I thought she was such a perfectly cast female lead for a slasher movie.
          she was great... at the time- now, 4 movies later and successfully surviving 7 people trying to kill her.... she's officially jumped the shark.
          JESUS TAP DANCING TITTY FUCKING CHRIST! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!
          What the fuck is wrong with you that you would ever say such an unholy thing like that????

Comment

• Got this for Christmas.

Comment

• ^ That's pretty fucking cool, I'd love to get one of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeym1979 View Post
                Got this for Christmas.

That's pretty sexy. I saw it at HMV around Christmas, but I didn't pick it up. Hopefully they still have it.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Part 3 is quite mediocre.

Scream 4 was decent but the shit at the beginning was terrible, and the cop with the cheesy bruce willis lines. No need for crap like that in horror movies these days, cast was pretty good too unlike your usual recent overly screamy and overly swearing characters.

The original Scream is one of few horror movies that gave me a genuine scary feeling.
                  Horror Warehouse

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Warehouse View Post
                    Part 3 is quite mediocre.

Scream 4 was decent but the shit at the beginning was terrible, and the cop with the cheesy bruce willis lines. No need for crap like that in horror movies these days, cast was pretty good too unlike your usual recent overly screamy and overly swearing characters.

The original Scream is one of few horror movies that gave me a genuine scary feeling.
                    Really?

If anything the start of Scream 2 is fucking horrible. I think it's better than Scream 3 but I don't know how people can compare it to the original.

Comment

• Kevin W. put the kibosh on his further involvement in the Scream series. I can't say I'm concerned, as S4 had a strong script.

Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
                      If anything the start of Scream 2 is fucking horrible.
                      Yep, but the barn scene in S4 had a similar vibe and managed to make it appealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                        Kevin W. put the kibosh on his further involvement in the Scream series. I can't say I'm concerned, as S4 had a strong script
                        Where/when did he say this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
                          Where/when did he say this?
                          http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/28587

Comment

• Fuuuuuuck.

Comment

• With Kevin's permanent departure from the Scream team comes the prospect of a sequel darker and gorier than S4. I can't wait for some 5cream news to break.

Comment

• Gave the whole series a rewatch over the Halloween passing.... I gotta say, I think the 2nd is a much better film, than the 4th. Not by a lot, but ultimately since 4 just reused a lot of the elements from the first, and 2nd ("the freaky Tarantino film student"), a lot just in reverse, I give 2 the edge. They both have there awkward moments, but 4 has more of them imo.

Part 2 is a much better movie, than people give it credit. Love the plot of the copy cat killer on a college campus. The characters are great, you still had Randy, and Dewey came back, just as charming, but with a goofy limp to boot. Then Sid had to fight through all her psycho boyfriend issues, and Mrs. Loomis became one of the greatest female killers ever. The core cast is obviously what gels these movies together, but they were on point in the first sequel. Good effects, and kills, and it also has the best final line "Just in case *tosses gun*"

What can I say. I'm almost certain Gail will become the killer at some point. Pretty much every movie has some point to make her look like a fame seeking bitch, who will even exploit her now husband to reach it. And the first trilogy went the route of having kids be the original killers, only to reveal in the 3rd that it was Sidney's brother running the show, the entire time. Every killer has either been someone she knew already, or was related to. So by that logic, I think the killer would prob be Marly Shelton as Hicks, or Cox as Gail, at some point.

Fuck they need to make Scream 5. Wes needs to just write the shit himself

Comment

Working...
                                X