Ultimate Scream Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxley View Post
    Oh I'll defiantly watch them, but I just haven't been willing to blind buy something that gets so mixed a response. I'd rather put money to something I know I'll like. And since it doesn't matter if I see them bore Scream 4 I'm not going to worry myself over it. If I go to a video store between now and Sunday I might give them a rent or something. But I'm not going to fret over it.

That's the thing, when Craven has all cylinders firing his one of the best horror directors there are, but this doesn't happen all that often. But all his "good" films are more or less hard hitters. Otherwise his films are average and below.
    you could probably buy them used or for pretty cheap,though not sure about where you are
    Here Scream 2 on dvd is like 9.99 and the blu-ray was only 14.99
    Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Definitely check out the sequels. I love Part 2 and I like Part 3.

They all do a good job of continuing the story.

Comment

Oxley, I say check the sequels out. They aren't bad by any means.

Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
        I don't know if the killer or killers in 4 can ever top Billy and Stu,they to me were part of the charm of the original.
        I agree 100%. Billy and Stu took an already awesome movie to a higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
          I say check them out. They don't touch the original but are entertaining in their own right.
          What he said.

I used to love the hell out of 2 but it's not very replayable or anything. I also got a newfound love of the first and it's one of my all time favorites. 3 is good and is slightly different which is cool, but you can tell Williamson wasn't involved. I wish they would have used Kevin's idea of having Stu control the murders from prison but oh well. It's good in its own right.

You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

Comment

You can just stream the movie online if you don't wanna buy it, it should be pretty cheap seeing as they're old films, it'll do you justice by catching you up. Scream as a title is much better than Scary Movie-seems cheesy. Drew opting to quit Scream gave us one of the most iconic scenes in horror, probably only second to the scene in Halloween where Michael pops out of the closet and pins the guy to the wall.
            Last edited by C. Carmelon; 04-14-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodypacman View Post
              What he said.

I used to love the hell out of 2 but it's not very replayable or anything. I also got a newfound love of the first and it's one of my all time favorites. 3 is good and is slightly different which is cool, but you can tell Williamson wasn't involved. I wish they would have used Kevin's idea of having Stu control the murders from prison but oh well. It's good in its own right.
              Was that really Kevin's idea? I'm glad they went with a different direction for 3, than.

Comment

Question!

Scream 4 is known as SCRE4M, so it's safe to assume Scream 5 will be called 5CREAM, but what the Hell will Scream 6 be titled as?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                  Oxley, I say check the sequels out. They aren't bad by any means.

I agree 100%. Billy and Stu took an already awesome movie to a higher level.
                  stu had some of my fav lines and his delivery was priceless
                  thats right..you gave it up,now your no longer a virgin...ooooh ooop

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                    Was that really Kevin's idea? I'm glad they went with a different direction for 3, than.
                    Yea,how would that work?stu is dead,he had a tv smashed onto his head

Comment

I like another of Stu's lines.

"Let's face it Syd, your mom was no Sharon Stone"

Then he does the leg crossing thing with his hands

Comment

I love his reaction when Billy hits him with the phone.

You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post

hahaha..yes
                          and the "should I let the machine get it? and "my mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me"
                          LOL

Comment

FUCKIN hit me witha phone,dick!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                              Question!

Scream 4 is known as SCRE4M, so it's safe to assume Scream 5 will be called 5CREAM, but what the Hell will Scream 6 be titled as?

I really don't think that matters. But as a guess? Scream 6.

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post

A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

"YOU HIT ME WITH THE PHONE, DICK!!!"

That line was ad libbed by Lillard by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X