Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Scream Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Lillard had the best lines in the original and he delivered them so well.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
      Lillard had the best lines in the original and he delivered them so well.
      He's a great actor-underrated.SLC Punk?-Priceless!
      sigpic
      Dr.Loomis:"Does anybody live here?"
      Sheriff Brackett:"No,not since 1963 when it happened-every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted."
      Dr.Loomis:"THEY MAY BE RIGHT."

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by myersfan 78 View Post
        He's a great actor-underrated.SLC Punk?-Priceless!
        Haven't seen that one but he's also funny in Serial Mom.

        Comment


        • #34
          I liked Skeet Ulrich, but haven't seen anything else he's been in. He star in any other good movies?

          Family Guy bashed him in an episode (I was going to post the clip but I can't find it) where Cleveland tells him there's nothing good about who he is or what he does. I wonder why the hate?

          Oh, and he really resembled Johnny Depp in the first Scream!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
            I liked Skeet Ulrich, but haven't seen anything else he's been in. He star in any other good movies?

            Family Guy bashed him in an episode (I was going to post the clip but I can't find it) where Cleveland tells him there's nothing good about who he is or what he does. I wonder why the hate?

            Oh, and he really resembled Johnny Depp in the first Scream!
            chill factor and the newton boys and a small role in as good as his gets,though 2 of those sucked
            He on law and order now
            Old man Clemmons hates shit.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
              Haven't seen that one but he's also funny in Serial Mom.
              It's his funniest role ever.You must see it.It's about about a bunch of punkers in Salt Lake City in 1985.The beer run scene is so true to life.
              sigpic
              Dr.Loomis:"Does anybody live here?"
              Sheriff Brackett:"No,not since 1963 when it happened-every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted."
              Dr.Loomis:"THEY MAY BE RIGHT."

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                I liked Skeet Ulrich, but haven't seen anything else he's been in. He star in any other good movies?

                Family Guy bashed him in an episode (I was going to post the clip but I can't find it) where Cleveland tells him there's nothing good about who he is or what he does. I wonder why the hate?

                Oh, and he really resembled Johnny Depp in the first Scream!

                I think Family Guy bash's everyone for comedy take this scene for example:
                [YOUTUBE]NOesuPiHnLY[/YOUTUBE]

                After they made the episode, MacFarlane actually met Goodman and has since stated that he was the nicest and funniest man his met, he loved him. He even tried to get that scene pulled from the episode because he felt bad about it, but it was too late.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by myersfan 78 View Post
                  It's his funniest role ever.You must see it.It's about about a bunch of punkers in Salt Lake City in 1985.The beer run scene is so true to life.
                  He's good in SLC Punk, but I wouldn't say his role in the film was funny. That film actually showed he can be good in a dramatic role.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                    He's good in SLC Punk, but I wouldn't say his role in the film was funny. That film actually showed he can be good in a dramatic role.
                    It's a comedy/drama but he was funny in it.C'mon,when they buy the beer and the rednecks think they're Satanists and he bends over,pulls down his pants and has 666 tattooed on his ass? Not to mention his monolouge.
                    sigpic
                    Dr.Loomis:"Does anybody live here?"
                    Sheriff Brackett:"No,not since 1963 when it happened-every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted."
                    Dr.Loomis:"THEY MAY BE RIGHT."

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      You know what I want in a Scream film? Two Ghostfaces on screen at the same time. I understand why they didn't do this in the original, they wanted the fact that there are two killers to be a surprise. They didn't do it in the third because well... there was only one killer. But in Scream 2 they should've shown two people in the Ghostface costume chasing/killing someone, that would've been badass as fuck. Hopefully that happens in Scream 4!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Trivia time!

                        The mask used in the film is based off of the famous painting "The Scream" by Edvard Munch.


                        Janeane Garofalo turned down the role of Gail Weathers. (THANK GOD!!!!)

                        To keep Drew Barrymore looking scared and crying, director Wes Craven kept telling her real life stories about animal cruelty. She is a keen animal lover in real life. ()

                        In Scream (1996/I), Dewey asks Sidney, "If they make a movie about you, who's gonna play you?" Sidney answers, "With my luck, they'd cast Tori Spelling." In "Stab," the movie-within-a-movie of Scream 2 (1997), Tori Spelling plays Sidney. (Not sure if everyone caught that, but I find it hilarious!)

                        Robert Rodriguez directed scenes of "Stab," the movie-within-a-movie of Scream 2 (1997). Rodriguez directed the Casey Becker scene and the Sidney and Billy scene. (I just now found this out and the reference to him in Scream 4 makes sense to me now.)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                          Janeane Garofalo turned down the role of Gail Weathers. (THANK GOD!!!!)

                          Robert Rodriguez directed scenes of "Stab," the movie-within-a-movie of Scream 2 (1997). Rodriguez directed the Casey Becker scene and the Sidney and Billy scene. (I just now found this out and the reference to him in Scream 4 makes sense to me now.)
                          Never knew those two.

                          I got a few:

                          The cast of Scream have never met Roger Jackson to this day.

                          Stu was originally meant to return in Scream 3, before Kruger wrote the script.

                          Scream 3 was originally going to have two killers.

                          Wes Craven origininally passed on directing Scream.

                          Matthew Lillard cameod in Scream 2.

                          You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by bloodypacman View Post
                            Never knew those two.

                            I got a few:

                            The cast of Scream have never met Roger Jackson to this day.

                            Stu was originally meant to return in Scream 3, before Kruger wrote the script.

                            Scream 3 was originally going to have two killers.

                            Wes Craven origininally passed on directing Scream.

                            Matthew Lillard cameod in Scream 2.
                            I can't believe the cast still hasn't met "the voice". I knew they didn't during the first Scream, but figured they had by now. I wonder if people who have been killed off from the franchise ever got around to meeting him.

                            I knew Stu was supposed to come back, but I don't think he was taken out of the script because of Kruger. I had read it had to do with the Columbine shooting.

                            About Craven passing on Scream, I read it was because he thought it was too violent! He decided to do it though because some fans think The Hills Have Eyes is his best movie. (Man, they are idiots!)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                              I knew Stu was supposed to come back, but I don't think he was taken out of the script because of Kruger. I had read it had to do with the Columbine shooting.
                              I think it was that and Williamson not writing. Either way, it sucks it didn't happen.

                              You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by bloodypacman View Post
                                I think it was that and Williamson not writing. Either way, it sucks it didn't happen.
                                Yeah, it definitely would've been interesting.

                                Also, in Scream 3 it is supposed to be revealed that Randy survived his stabbing, and that his family took him in to rescue/protect him, but that was deemed too far fetched so he made his prerecorded cameo instead. Sucks that didn't happen too, Randy's death never set right with me. Gale should've died in 2, and Randy should still be around like Gale is.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X