No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was my least favorite entry of the series. I had high hopes considering the previous was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinb View Post
      This was my least favorite entry of the series. I had high hopes considering the previous was fantastic.
      I thought Retribution was a slight improvement over After Life.

Comment

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
        I thought Retribution was a slight improvement over After Life.
        I like them both about equally. I think Afterlife did better with the story they were working with, but Retribution had way better action sequences.

Also, I have all 5 of these on steelbook blu-rays.

I took this picture on Instragram so I apologize for the ultra-hipster appearance it has

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
          Also, I have all 5 of these on steelbook blu-rays.

I took this picture on Instragram so I apologize for the ultra-hipster appearance it has

Damn! I only have the first on BD, the rest all on DVD.

Comment

they are starting to mess up the franchise. this part was a bit fucked up.

(4/10)

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

The ending of this movie was awesome, as was the first 10 minutes... I kind of liked the entire concept of this movie.

I agree.

Comment

REBOOT THIS FRANCHISE and Follow the games more.

Comment

I expected a lot more from this installment this was the weakest yet, i feel the story was too drawn out and didn't really lead up to much. characters who had potential e.g Chris, Clair and K-mart were replaced by throw away characters such as Barry (pointless). the slow-mo corridor fight scene (all though very kick ass) was way too long for me. other than that it's not going to stop me seeing the next movie i just hope it tops this one. it does has it's pros such as Soviet Zombie jaaaaaaaaaa! and who could forget the beautiful MR as Rain but the cons weigh it out. And one last complaint Albert Wesker is pure evil and should be kept that way no one should trust him

Comment

Working...
                  X