Leatherface 3D / Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horrorbuff28 View Post
    Can someone please tell me where I can get proof that this is actually in the works.
    Originally posted by oxley View Post
    Yeah, there really isn't any information at all. Kind of odd.
    Not much, but...

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/22233

Comment

• Definitely amped about this news, as I'll always catch anything Leatherface in the theater. Is this still following the "35 years later" storyline?
      sigpic "The dream you can't escape ALIVE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
        So... are the Sawyers going to be in the film?
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
        Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
        My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin View Post
          Oh god...
          I only don't care about 3D,as for new leatherface i'm all for that...I just don't see the whole point in 3D movies,Games etc

http://www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH

http;//www.twitter.com/BrianTyphair

Comment

• Originally posted by typhair View Post
            I could careless about 3D but im a huge Leatherface and TCM fan so i'll be checking this out, hopefully it kicks ass and hopefully theres some killer chainsaw kills in 3D!
            This 3D shit is getting lame, especially in horror movies, the kills look cheesy and laughable since they are done with CGI. I hope they pull away from doing anything with 3D in this.

Props, and prothstetics FTMFW.
            Latest Horror Movies Watched

• La Horde- 6/10
            • The Loved Ones - 8/10
            • American Mary - 4.5/10
            • Reykjavik Whale Watching Massacre - 2/10
            • I Spit On Your Grave(2010) - 7.5/10
            • The Human Centipede - 6.5/10
            • Serbian Film - 9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
              So... are the Sawyers going to be in the film?
              if the sawyers are not in the film i will not see it
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by _Boss_ View Post
                This 3D shit is getting lame, especially in horror movies, the kills look cheesy and laughable since they are done with CGI. I hope they pull away from doing anything with 3D in this.

Props, and prothstetics FTMFW.
                QFT!!!!!

Originally posted by Mmagot View Post
                if the sawyers are not in the film i will not see it
                Pretty much, I'll watch it eventually, but that's what turned me off the remake. I fucking hate that, why did they replace the Sawyers? I don't care how batshit crazy the new family was, you can't beat the insaneness original. Fair enough it would be hard to pull off with out the original actors, but it could be done.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                My little idiot..

Comment

• That's your problem. You were expecting the exact same family as in the original. I'm glad they went with a new family instead of trying to re-create the cook and the hitchhiker. You can't touch The Sawyers.

I hope this new Saw isn't the Sawyers either.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                    That's your problem. You were expecting the exact same family as in the original. I'm glad they went with a new family instead of trying to re-create the cook and the hitchhiker. You can't touch The Sawyers.

I hope this new Saw isn't the Sawyers either.
                    I don't care if they can't be re-created. Without them the movie is missing to much.

My little idiot..

Comment

I don't care if they can't be re-created. Without them the movie is missing to much.
                      The Sawyers, for me, died at the end of TCM 2. Time to move on without them.

Comment

The Sawyers, for me, died at the end of TCM 2. Time to move on without them.
                        If they died Leatherface died with them. I really didn't see why they changed the family. That's like turning Jason's mum into his dad, it just shouldn't be done...

My little idiot..

Comment

If they died Leatherface died with them. I really didn't see why they changed the family. That's like turning Jason's mum into his dad, it just shouldn't be done...
                          At least they gave Leatherface a family and didn't turn him into a solo killer like Jason, Freddy etc.

Sawyers or Hewitts, Leatherface needs a family unit.

Comment

• If you really got multiple families tho, then what, it's like a franchise? Any ol' family can just pick up a chainsaw and hold a massacre? And why are they all in Texas?

Ohio Chainsaw Massacre?
                            Rhode Island Chainsaw Massacre?
                            Kentucky Chainsaw Massacre?
                            Last edited by Willowfang; 11-01-2010, 08:53 PM.
                            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                              If you really got multiple families tho, then what, it's like a franchise? All ol' family can just pick up a chainsaw and hold a massacre? And why are they all in Texas?

Ohio Chainsaw Massacre?
                              Rhode Island Chainsaw Massacre?
                              Kentucky Chainsaw Massacre?
                              I assumed it was a completely new Leatherface and family in TCM III. Are they even related to the Sawyers? I don't recall hearing a name.

I would go for all three, especially Kentucky

Comment

Sawyers or Hewitts, Leatherface needs a family unit.
                                This I'll agree on, but if that unit isn't the Sawyers it just doesn't feel right at all. Family's don't get changed like that, even in film, I understand what your saying, but I just couldn't look past it.

My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X