No announcement yet.

Leatherface 3D / Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did this get in theatres? Downloaded. Watched. Bad. Real bad.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

• Originally posted by SlayerX View Post

How did this get in theatres? Downloaded. Watched. Bad. Real bad.
      That's how I feel.

This feels worse than a direct to DVD film. Its just a big fuck you to fans of the original.

Comment

• Over-exaggeration, much? I always find it hilarious when people say "this film destroyed the original" but to my recollection, nobody went out burning each copy of the Tobe Hooper classic, & it's always there for us fans to enjoy.

TCM 3D, for me, is dumb fun. It's not the best movie, & it's certainly not going to crack any "top 10" lists or any shit like that, but I found it entertaining, at least. It was also nice for Leatherface to be Leatherface, & not a Jason Voorhees clone as with The Beginning prequel.

Comment

• It wasn't fun, and calling it dumb is honoring it. I've stepped in dog turds with more character than this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myerszilla View Post
            Over-exaggeration, much? I always find it hilarious when people say "this film destroyed the original" but to my recollection, nobody went out burning each copy of the Tobe Hooper classic, & it's always there for us fans to enjoy.

TCM 3D, for me, is dumb fun. It's not the best movie, & it's certainly not going to crack any "top 10" lists or any shit like that, but I found it entertaining, at least. It was also nice for Leatherface to be Leatherface, & not a Jason Voorhees clone as with The Beginning prequel.
            It didn't ruin the original, but tying itself so closely doesn't work, especially since this film makes no logical sense when made a sequel to the original. Nothing can ruin the orignal.

This is NOT a fun movie. Not even dumb fun, as I have stated and explained about 200 times already. This was just dumb and poorly made. I can suspend disbelief and have fun with 90% of mainstream horror films because we know they aren't going to be anything special. This goes way too far and would have worked only if they would have made it as a spoof.

edit

and Leatherface was fucking terrible in this movie.

Comment

• ^ That's your opinion, which you seem to be trying to force onto anyone who actually does like the movie.

To be honest, for someone who absolutely detests this film you're spending an awful amount of time talking about it. If you hate it so much, why still post & think about it instead of letting it fall by the wayside?

Truthfully, I don't care how many times you explain your reasoning for disliking the movie. I'm well aware of all its flaws and all that shit, but I still like the movie. Get over it, life goes on.

Comment

• I actually didn't mind this one.

It's like Halloween H20. Does an OK job of ignoring the crappier sequels, the characters aren't too annoying, the violence and gore is suitable and it does its job as a harmless beer and pizza type film.

Not great but not awful. Typical Hollywood sequel in a long running franchise.

Comment

^ That's your opinion, which you seem to be trying to force onto anyone who actually does like the movie.

To be honest, for someone who absolutely detests this film you're spending an awful amount of time talking about it. If you hate it so much, why still post & think about it instead of letting it fall by the wayside?

Truthfully, I don't care how many times you explain your reasoning for disliking the movie. I'm well aware of all its flaws and all that shit, but I still like the movie. Get over it, life goes on.
                  Jesus Christ relax! You're the one getting all pissed off.

I can post whatever the fuck I want. Get off my back I have no issue with you. I do have an issue with this shitty movie. Which I will continue warning people about.

Comment

• Who is this myerszilla person? I admit I cracked a smile when I read what they said about not posting on this thread. What the hell else are we going to do here? Its a message board not a dick size contest. I think anyone and everyone should be allowed to state their views and opinions whether they be accurate like revs or dogshit like myerszilla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                      Who is this myerszilla person? I admit I cracked a smile when I read what they said about not posting on this thread. What the hell else are we going to do here? Its a message board not a dick size contest. I think anyone and everyone should be allowed to state their views and opinions whether they be accurate like revs or dogshit like myerszilla.
                      Who is this Frey person who has terrible grammar & that I don't give a fuck about? I didn't say no one could express their opinions, I said it makes no sense to go on & on about it. And I love how you contradict yourself by saying "everyone should be allowed to express their opinions" & then go on to count one person's opinion as factual, & the other as false. You would've faired better not even responding.

So, in other words, fuck off & mind your own business, mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                        Who is this myerszilla person? I admit I cracked a smile when I read what they said about not posting on this thread. What the hell else are we going to do here? Its a message board not a dick size contest. I think anyone and everyone should be allowed to state their views and opinions whether they be accurate like revs or dogshit like myerszilla.
                        All I have to say: H2 Fiends. Research it and you'll have everything you need to know about myerszilla. I wouldn't pay much attention to him before he crawls back in the hole he came from.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I can only laugh at the statement, considering it holds no validity & is as nonsensical as it can possibly be. Care to add anything else inane & supposedly derogatory to my persons?

Comment

I can only laugh at the statement, considering it holds no validity & is as nonsensical as it can possibly be. Care to add anything else inane & supposedly derogatory to my persons?

You were a part of this weren't you if memory holds correctly? Maybe I have you confused with another Zombtard.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...t=53917&page=6
                            sigpic

Comment

• Thought so sir.

Comment

Thought so sir.
                                You're so cooool Brewster.....check my edit.

Oh and more stupidity to get our new members up to date:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...t=53651&page=3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X