Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
    I won't bother with it, at all.

I'll stick with the rated cut that's coming out next month.
    To each his own.

Comment

• this is online if anyone gives a fuck

i haven't seen it yet so ill be checking it out tonight

Comment

• I've been told the unrated version is nothing special and is just some extra frames here and there for some of the death scenes.

Kind of lame since this movie was edited down several times to avoid a NC-17.
        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• gonna check it out tonight. Expectations low to the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
            gonna check it out tonight. Expectations low to the ground.
            its out already? I bet if I go to walmart I will se a lot of high school kids buying it. They should put the originals out for sale as well. I will never watch this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
              its out already? I bet if I go to walmart I will se a lot of high school kids buying it. They should put the originals out for sale as well. I will never watch this movie.
              It leaked online. It comes out on DVD & Blu May 14th.
              Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                It leaked online. It comes out on DVD & Blu May 14th.
                ^ What he said. My morals are a lil screwed, as I'm not paying $ for that shit, but I don't mind downloading a ripped copy, and then hating on the movie, when it turns out that I was right about how shitty it is

But then again, my expectations are so sub earth, that I'll prob end up liking some of it.

Comment

• This flick has really grown on me. Despite the timeline flaws, I think this is a very entertaining entry in the franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                    This flick has really grown on me. Despite the timeline flaws, I think this is a very entertaining entry in the franchise.
                    It's nowhere near as bad as some people made it out to be. A fun flick. Nothing more, nothing less.

But WTF is up with the shitty CG gore in the final death?
                    Last edited by The Geek; 05-02-2013, 01:26 PM.
                    Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

• Alexandra Daddario is a great final girl... probably my favorite so far this year.

Comment

Alexandra Daddario is a great final girl... probably my favorite so far this year.
                        She was great in this and Bereavement. She needs to be in more genre flicks.
                        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

• I thought Tania Raymonde did a fun job as well as the character Nikki. She delivered some hilarious one liners...

"Told you it was fucked up."

"Welcome to Texas, mother fucker!"

Comment

I thought Tania Raymonde did a fun job as well as the character Nikki. She delivered some hilarious one liners...

"Told you it was fucked up."

Some definite 80's one liners there.
                            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                              It's nowhere near as bad as some people made it out to be. A fun flick. Nothing more, nothing less.

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post

I know this is nitpicking but she fucked that line up. She said it so nonchalantly it just didn't pack any punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                                I know this is nitpicking but she fucked that line up. She said it so nonchalantly it just didn't pack any punch.
                                I thought it was funny because she didn't even live in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X