Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leatherface 3D / Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leatherface 3D / Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

    Variety reports that The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is getting the 3D treatment in a new "contemporary" storyline.
    Which means more than likely, the Platinum Dunes' remake and prequel will be ignored. How is this possible?
    Well Twisted Pictures (who have produced the Saw series) has acquired the rights to the series and will be behind the new film. Stephen Susco who penned The Grudge remake is taking up writing duties.


    http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

    Oh dear...

    Discuss.
    Last edited by black coffee; 10-15-2012, 07:01 AM.

  • #2
    How much longer are they gonna rape the whole 3-D thing?

    I mean seriously?

    Theres gonna be AAWIL in 3-D
    Possibly Halloween 3-D
    We already had My Bloody Valentine 3-D.

    Just stop!

    Comment


    • #3
      I fully support 3D. It seems the only way to SHAKE shaky cam syndrome.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Reverend Lowe View Post
        I fully support everything shitty
        Yeah, we know.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by black coffee View Post
          Variety reports that The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is getting the 3D treatment in a new "contemporary" storyline.
          Which means more than likely, the Platinum Dunes' remake and prequel will be ignored. How is this possible?
          Well Twisted Pictures (who have produced the Saw series) has acquired the rights to the series and will be behind the new film. Stephen Susco who penned The Grudge remake is taking up writing duties.


          http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

          Oh dear...

          Discuss.


          I'm tired of 3D already. It's a fucking gimmick. It adds NOTHING to a movie.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by black coffee View Post
            Yeah, we know.
            obvious troll is obvious

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Klown View Post


              I'm tired of 3D already. It's a fucking gimmick. It adds NOTHING to a movie.
              That comment was pure win.

              It made my morning.

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree, it doesn't really add anything.

                Especially if every other new movie is in 3D.

                Movies in 3D hurt.
                Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
                I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cannibal Rapist View Post
                  I agree, it doesn't really add anything.

                  Especially if every other new movie is in 3D.

                  Movies in 3D hurt.
                  Am I the only one that gets a killer headache after watching them?

                  Maybe that's why the Virtual Boy failed as a console as will 3-D films sadly.

                  I thought it would be a cool experiance but guess it's not possible now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MrBearIsNekromantik View Post
                    Am I the only one that gets a killer headache after watching them?

                    Maybe that's why the Virtual Boy failed as a console as will 3-D films sadly.

                    I thought it would be a cool experiance but guess it's not possible now.
                    I was psyched to pick up Friday the 13th Part III in 3D.

                    Watching it definitely brought back some memories.
                    ( I wasn't even alive when it came out, but I did see it in theaters in 3D when I was a kid)

                    After about 1/3rd of the movie I had to turn the 3D off and watch it in boring ol' 2D.

                    Shit hurts man.
                    Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
                    I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cannibal Rapist View Post
                      ( I wasn't even alive when it came out, but I did see it in theaters in 3D when I was kid.
                      That did not make sense, you were not alive when it came out, yet you saw it in theaters as a kid? Was it rereleased?

                      But anywho.

                      It only seems good when it's in theaters as was the case with My Bloody Valentine 3-D.

                      At home it just sucks unless you got a GOOD tv and not a shitty one like I have in my room me and my gf tried to watch it last weekend and had to stop it because we both got killer headaches.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MrBearIsNekromantik View Post
                        It only seems good when it's in theaters as was the case with My Bloody Valentine 3-D.
                        Agreed. Although I feel like 3D has the potential to add to a movie, but making a movie in 3D just because its the "popular thing" (which is why i think so many movies are coming out in 3D) is absolutely stupid.

                        I really wish Rob Zombie had done Texas Chainsaw Massacre instead of Halloween. I feel like its more suited to his style of movie making.

                        Regardless of my feelings toward this movie, I will refrain from passing judgement till I see a preview.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Reverend Lowe View Post
                          I fully support 3D.
                          I'm going to have to agree with the troll. Considering the amount of whining between here and the news page, you'd think Hollywood has begun attaching AIDS to their film prints. Get over it, people.

                          Yes, it's a gimmick, but it's one that can be loads of fun when applied to the right material and given the proper amount of care. MBV 3D did well, and others are unsurprisingly jumping on the bandwagon and using it as a crutch for their tired films... Don't watch them, it's that simple. The sooner studios realize that this trend (which the majority of you will undoubtedly still buy into) will no longer earn them a profit, they'll stop producing them so freely.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Alkaline View Post
                            I'm going to have to agree with the troll. Considering the amount of whining between here and the news page, you'd think Hollywood has begun attaching AIDS to their film prints. Get over it, people.

                            Yes, it's a gimmick, but it's one that can be loads of fun when applied to the right material and given the proper amount of care. MBV 3D did well, and others are unsurprisingly jumping on the bandwagon and using it as a crutch for their tired films... Don't watch them, it's that simple. The sooner studios realize that this trend (which the majority of you will undoubtedly still buy into) will no longer earn them a profit, they'll stop producing them so freely.
                            QFMFT

                            I myself enjoy the new wave of 3-D films.

                            Last time 3-D was big like this in the 80s we got some horrid 3-D but we got some great stuff too. Friday the 13th 3-D was on of my best movie going experiences when I was younger.

                            I don't get how some people bitch and want to take that from people. Movies are meant for escapism and fun.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Alkaline View Post
                              I'm going to have to agree with the troll. Considering the amount of whining between here and the news page, you'd think Hollywood has begun attaching AIDS to their film prints. Get over it, people.

                              Yes, it's a gimmick, but it's one that can be loads of fun when applied to the right material and given the proper amount of care. MBV 3D did well, and others are unsurprisingly jumping on the bandwagon and using it as a crutch for their tired films... Don't watch them, it's that simple. The sooner studios realize that this trend (which the majority of you will undoubtedly still buy into) will no longer earn them a profit, they'll stop producing them so freely.
                              I'm unsure why liking 3D makes someone a troll, but I do know that the MBV was a blast and that the 3D redux shifts the focus back to cinematography, which happens to be the most important aspect of MOTION PICTURES.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X