Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Destination What If...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BarkerRulez
    Hey, I didn't get a t-shirt...And I got splooged on...Hell, he even got some on my Wrangler jeans...I paid 9.99 for those fucking nut strangling blue jeans!....Meh, I put his jizz in a jar and sold it on E-bay, surprisingly it brought 10 bucks...So I can buy another pair
    HA i had him sign the t-shirt with his splooge, and i sold that as well as my dearly departed scuffed uptowns, and i brought in 12,000.32

    that 32 cents went a long way, the 12,000 was spent paying for new uptowns and such...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by menasyng
      HA i had him sign the t-shirt with his splooge, and i sold that as well as my dearly departed scuffed uptowns, and i brought in 12,000.32

      that 32 cents went a long way, the 12,000 was spent paying for new uptowns and such...
      Damn, uptowns have really gone up here recently, eh? Expensive shoes are not for me...I'd rather just wear New Balance
      If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
      Mao Zedong

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BarkerRulez
        Damn, uptowns have really gone up here recently, eh? Expensive shoes are not for me...I'd rather just wear New Balance
        personally i dont know about the uptown problem, i was one of those kids in highschool who made fun of people who were "ghetto" by saying they scuffed up my uptowns, i prefer either boots, or DC when it comes to my shoes.

        Comment


        • #19
          Anyway...
          Whether or not Tony Todd's character is actually death incarnate was always meant by the filmmakers to be ambiguous. And since Final Destination 3 takes place in a completely different state as the first two, if Todd's mortician had conveniently made an appearance, it would have spoiled the mystery. At least that was Morgan's and Wong's reasoning.
          Movie Ratings:
          Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
          Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
          Lethal Weapon - 8/10
          The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
          The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

          Comment


          • #20
            I always thought he was a visible form of 'death'. He is the voice of the subway conductor at the end of FD3. He says "Last stop is the end of the line, end of the line." As if that isnt a clue enough to his intentions.

            Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SlayerX
              I always thought he was a visible form of 'death'. He is the voice of the subway conductor at the end of FD3. He says "Last stop is the end of the line, end of the line." As if that isnt a clue enough to his intentions.
              Yeah, but the filmmakers don't want to actually confirm it in any of the films.
              Movie Ratings:
              Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
              Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
              Lethal Weapon - 8/10
              The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
              The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

              Comment


              • #22
                Isn't the German word for death 'tod' or something similar?
                Drink, si! Loco, si! But I tell you true... - Town Drunk: Imboca, Spain

                Comment


                • #23
                  This is just reaching for confirmation that Tony Todd was the human form of death because someone in this thread wants him to be...Sure, it could be a cool idea, whatever...But I just don't see it..
                  If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
                  Mao Zedong

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Tony Todd's character isnt death, if anything he is another force trying to help the kids, maybe god? who knows? i dont.

                    but all i have to say is, THIS IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD....i always thought it was a fact that didnt need to be discussed.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by menasyng
                      Tony Todd's character isnt death, if anything he is another force trying to help the kids, maybe god? who knows? i dont.

                      but all i have to say is, THIS IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD....i always thought it was a fact that didnt need to be discussed.
                      I agree, maybe it is God? And that would be cool, but i don't think this is major disscusion material lol
                      2014 Horror Draft:

                      Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
                      Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
                      I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
                      Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
                      Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
                      Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
                      Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
                      The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
                      Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
                      Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        are you trying to say they should make FD4, where the kids see death (like the grim reaper) and tony todd will play it?
                        There seems to be no meaning
                        There seems to be no hope
                        There seems to be no meaning
                        It's time to fetch the rope

                        These thoughts carve in my mind
                        The scars they make are eternal
                        My hate grows stronger each day
                        The hate towards life and myself


                        Ablaze My Sorrow

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This series needs to be let go. It makes a good trilogy but lets not overkill it by making another sequel. What accident could they see now, a boat crash. Leave it at 3.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Freddy=Legend
                            This series needs to be let go. It makes a good trilogy but lets not overkill it by making another sequel. What accident could they see now, a boat crash. Leave it at 3.

                            I agree 3 is more then we needed.
                            Blood is thickest when love is bold, but blood runs thin when the heart grows cold.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Final Destination is through...The first was entertaining, the second wasn't that great, and the third just reiterated what was happening in the first two...It's about time to let it fade into the history of horror movies, and leave the idea in the dust
                              If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
                              Mao Zedong

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Final Destination 4 could be set on Sesame Street. I thought on that today.
                                Sesame Street deaths would be enjoyable.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X