Final Destination What If...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow
    Final Destination 4 could be set on Sesame Street. I thought on that today.
    Sesame Street deaths would be enjoyable.
    I've felt the same way, eversince I hit 10
    If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
    Mao Zedong

Comment

that would be cool. big bird finds himself stuck in a room with col. sanders and kfc gets a new load of chicken...

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Snuffelupagus falls down, causing the ground to shake, which makes Bert fall off a ladder, impaling Ernie with that pointy cone-head of his.

Actually it WAS Adam and Steve. This is what happens when you read the translation.

Comment

i rather have a prequel and explain why death chose these characters and the character who has the premonition. Make it a 2 1/2 hr epic final movie.

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
            i rather have a prequel and explain why death chose these characters and the character who has the premonition. Make it a 2 1/2 hr epic final movie.
            Have you seen the latest movie?

Comment

Someone also asked that This questions to Tony Todd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Af6vHo2cJo

Dose this mean Final Destination 6 is in work?

Comment

They're all fun to varying degrees and the fifth one was, shockingly, a return to form.

5=2

In that order.

inhale

exhale

Comment

3 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 1

I think this series has run its course.

Comment

'What if...'

The never made another one of these piece of shit movies ever again. Talk about eye cancer. Jesus fuck, maybe the should do studies, I bet ciggies are safe, and it's shit like this that does the damage. Just stop. Please.
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Working...
                    X