• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
    If you say so..

Already said so^^^^
    Originally posted by The Geek View Post
    What's with going bold all the time? We can see what you post.
    The bold was for you. We thought you wore waldo coke bottle glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
      If you say so..

4 surprised me, very fun flick with a great setting. Declan O'Brien definitely redeemed himself with the franchise after the horrible part 3.
      I felt that same way until he made part 5, which is (arguably) just as bad as part three.

Comment

Originally posted by Myerszilla View Post
        I felt that same way until he made part 5, which is (arguably) just as bad as part three.
        Wrong Turn 2 >>> Wrong Turn >>> Wrong Turn 4 >>> Wrong Turn 5 >>> Wrong Turn 3

First two are really good, the fourth film getting third place for it's unique setting alone, and the fifth only not getting last place because there's literally no redeeming qualities about Wrong Turn 3. 3, 4, and 5 are all varying degrees of awful so they're basically interchangeable.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Four at least had some potential with the setting & the actual look of the brothers. Parts three & five managed to completely fuck up everything that could've been interesting. Even with Doug Bradley part five still turned out horrible, which saddens me considering he was literally the only actual actor in the movie.

Comment

Working...
          X